Chapter 12. Rescue part 1

Today was finally the day, the day that you would hopefully be saved by the CCG but of course you didn't know that. The only thing on your mind was all the horrible things you have had to go through these last three months. It was three months of torture and pain three months full of blood curdling screams and cries you just wanted to give up but they didn't let you.

Juuzou was obviously leading this operation since it was his idea, him and two hundred other Investigators were now standing at the entrance of the Aogiri tree lair. Standing In front of them was massive groups of deadly ghouls with there Kagune already out ready to fight "we are here for investigator L/N!" Juuzou says with confidence as he stares at the ghoul in front of him "oh really? Well you won't be getting her back she's ours now..property of Aogiri tree.." a ghoul said with a smirk and a chuckle all Juuzou said in response was "go!" And as he said that an all out war started all to save you.

You could hear all the commotion from your cell. "W-what's going on?..is there a fight..wait!" Then you realised that someone may be here to save you, so you quickly jump up from your the ground and starts to scream hoping to get someone's attention "I'm here! Please I'm here!" Tears we're rolling down your cheeks due to still being scared out of your mind.

Juuzou was the first person to get into the building, he ran swiftly through corridors he was surprised to see that there were no Ghouls inside but he knew that it meant something big was coming and he was right. See Aogiri tree have been undergoing some "tests" since Ken Kaneki became a half ghoul they are trying to create half ghouls of there own hopefully stronger then Kaneki ever was. Many of there experiments failed but one worked...that one was you.

A ghoul ran into the room were you cell was "come on dear...we're finally gonna see how good you are in the battle field.." the ghoul smirks as he grabs you out of the cell "n-no...I don't want to hurt them..." "you don't have a choice once you start fighting your gonna be out of control" the ghoul hisses in an evil laughter.

The ghoul pulled you into the corridor holding you tightly by the arm. You saw a figure run up to you with a scythe it was Juuzou.. "Juuzou! I-it's me please run I don't want to hurt you!" It was too late he didn't listen he stood in front of you looking at you in fear "Y/N?..what did they do to you?.." he was scared because of of your eyes were black and red just like a ghoul and your Kagune was out ready to fight you didn't have a choice. As tears rolled down your cheeks you mumble "I'm sorry.." before pouncing ready to try and kill your partner.

You see Aogiri tree made these ghouls with the full intention of making an army so now whenever you see a human your body makes you attack even if your reluctant at first. As the fight keeps going the half ghoul of you would slowly become flesh hungry and loose control becoming a deadly half ghoul not scared to kill. "S-shit what do I do?.." Juuzou says as he gets ready to fight did he let you kill him?  Or does he kill you to stop your suffering?