Chapter 5. Home sweet Home

"Here we are!" You say as you open up the door to your small apartment, "you can come in if you want I don't mind!" You say as you give Juuzou a sweet smile. He nods and walks inside and almost immediately starts to look around. You close and lock the door then runs up to your bedroom door "I'll be right back I'm just gonna change!"

You soon stepped back into the room to see that Juuzou was looking through a few of your note books. You sit down and hand Juuzou his clothes he let you borrow "thanks for letting me use these.." Juuzou takes the pants but hands you the hoodie "keep it, it looks better on you anyway...hay and I'm honoured to be your favourite investigator!" It took you a moment to process what he had just said but when you did your face went red in embarrassment. In one of the note books Juuzou was looking through you had a list of your favourite investigators and Juuzou was top of the list.

"H-heh sorry..I wrote that when I was still in the academy I never thought you would see it.." you rub the back of your neck trying to calm down from your embarrassment. "Hay it's fine I don't mind!" Juuzou starts to look through a sketch book of yours "hay these are really good!...could you maybe draw me one day?" He asks giving you a sweet look "s-sure!" Juuzou let's out a chuckle as he sees how flustered you were and all you could do was giggle back.

"So I'll cya at work tomorrow right?" Juuzou ask as he stands at the door ready to leave. "You sure will!" You say in response as you give Juuzou a small wave "cya Y/N!" and with that Juuzou left. You check the time "11:30 pm" you didn't realize but Juuzou and you had been chatting for hours ( which what felt like minutes ) and you were exhausted, so you jumped into bed and slept peacefully knowing that you had another action packed day tomorrow.