Chapter 7. Auction sweep part 2

"I swear to god...stupid fucking Ghouls.." you mumble to yourself as you stare at the body of the Ghoul you had just killed. It had been an hour since Juuzou left you on your own and the operation was still going strong. Since your partner had left you had killed at least another 15 ghouls and your arms were starting to ache. You walk through a quiet corridor scraping your knife along the walls. Every room you walked in was full of corpses from you and your peers.

As you walked you started to hear humming and skipping coming from behind you so you stop and turn around. What you saw was a ghoul skipping through the corridor with blood all over her. As you got a closer look you realized that this wasn't no normal ghoul it was the nutcracker a ghoul that has been on the CCG hit list for awhile now. You smirked as you grasped your knife getting ready to fight.

As the Ghoul got closer to you she started to speak "hello there dear....what are you wearing it looks horrible!-" she cut herself off as she saw that you had a sadistic smirk and was grasping a knife "oh!..your one of them are you? Well this will be fun" she gives you an evil smirk showing that her teeth were stained pitch black.

You had enough of the ghouls talking so you pounce and throw knives at the Ghoul but she flips causing her to doge every knife. You knew this was gonna be hard. She used one of her Kagune to climb up the walls and hang off the roof you watched in awe as the ghoul hung there like a bat. You were looking for too long cause the ghoul drops from the ceiling and uses her Kagune to pin you to a wall. You tried to squirm but it was no use she was too strong. "I'm usually into eating men...but because you've been such a bitch..I'm gonna enjoy you all to myself..." she whispers as she licks her lips ready to feast.

Before she could even bite you, you take the knife in your hand and stabbed her right in the chest causing her to scream in pain and drop you, this was you chance. You pounce on top of the ghoul and pin her down. The horrific creature tried to push you off with her Kagune but you reacted by simply cutting them off. The ghoul had started to cry? She was asking no begging  for Mercy "P-please...I just want to be pretty...I want money...I need to be beautiful-" but she was cut off by you stabbing her one last time and killing her.

You had now found your way out of the building covered in blood and scars as you met your fellow investigators. You were swarmed with cheers of victory as people congratulated you for killing the nutcracker. As the cheering slowly died down you saw Juuzou walk up to you his wig was gone but he was still in a dress "Great Job Y/N! You did great! Your gonna get a promotion for sure.." he smiles softly giving you a high five "thanks Juuzou but I couldn't of done it without your amazing training!" Juuzou places his hands on his hips as his smile becomes bigger "no problem Y/N anything for you"

Okay so I hope your enjoying the story so far! In the Manga another character kills the nutcracker but this is fan fiction so I can change a couple things right? As you may be able to tell from this chapter and the last i suck at writing fighting scenes but I will hopefully get better cause this story is full of them! Like I said I really hope your enjoying this so far and I'll see you in the next chapter! - Microwave with legs