Prologue

"Minnie, can you help get the luggage out the truck?"

My hands hold the small device slightly above myself. The camera frame mirrors me and a beautifully rustic cabin. This cabin is where I'll be calling home for the next few days.

My fingers gently press the small circle to capture the picture. It looks okay but it could be better. Maybe a filter will help. Since this is an outdoorsy type picture should I go for a warmer tone or a cooler one? Hmm.

Even with a filter, something is still missing.

I will just have to take the photo over.

After several attempts I'm finally able to find an angle that's satisfying. The picture is even filter free. Thank you sunlight for making my skin glow!

A few more taps from my fingers tags my location and the three people I am with: Jungkook, Taehyung, and Seokjin.

Perfect.

My phone is placed away and I move over to the red Hyundai only to find it locked. Why was I asked to help if the door is locked? My eyes bee line to the figure standing on the porch.

"I thought you wanted my help you twerp!"

The twerp, Jungkook, pinches the bridge of his nose. "You did not just call me a 'twerp'."

"I did." I stand tall with hands on my hips while giving him the fiercest stare I can muster.

"It's not my fault you spent so long taking selfies!"

Jungkook's long bangs sway in the wind. The rest of his hair is thrown into a messy ponytail. He's wearing a black hoodie that looks very comfortable. I should steal- I mean borrow that from him later. That hoodie and this outdoorsy scene create a nice aesthetic for pictures. But I'll work on getting that hoodie after I make my point here. "It wasn't that long."

"Jimin, I unloaded all the luggage, took it to our room, unpacked our bags, had a glass of wine, and even went on a date."

My brain cogs can't seem to turn quick enough. "A date? With who?"

His hand raises with his index finger pointed; eyes flicker to the sky then back at me. "I know face but I don't know their name."

"I wasn't taking pictures for that long!"

A grin creeps onto his face. "You're right."