WELCOME TO THE DEVILS CASTLE

Jimin woke up in a strange room. A room he'd never seen before. He sat up and took a look around. The bed was red.. in a heart shape. There where strange things line up on the walls.. hand cuffs.. whips. His eyebrows pulled in harshly with suspicion. Where the hell was he exactly? Suddenly his eyes widened. Did that man catch him..? Was his virginity gone? He wondered in a panic. That was when a man walked in the room, causing Jimin to squeak in fear. The mysterious man smiled in a box shape and closed the door, "don't worry little bird I'm not gonna hurt you." He said in a deep, velvet voice. "W-where am I..?" The small boy asked as he stared suspiciously up at the stranger. He was handsome.. no gorgeous. Square jaw, soft lips. His eyes where large and stared at Jimin with a mysterious look. He had pretty eyes.. dark.. they looked to be purple. Must have been contacts is what Jimin guessed. "You're at the devils castle. It's a club." The man replied, crossing his arms and leaning on the door frame. Then his mouth formed a smirk, "The boss was right. You're very pretty.." he said softly. Jimin's cheeks flushed.

"The boss..? Who?" He asked. The mysterious man shook his head, "you'll know soon enough birdie. I have some questions for you I need answered.. got it pretty?" He asked. Jimin gulped, pursing his lips together but nodded. "What's your name? Name and surname." He asked firmly. "Park Jimin.." the boy answered. "How old are you?" He asked. "T-twenty two..." he answered, Taehyung chuckling to himself. Jimin was confused on why he thought it to be funny. "Place of living?" That question left Jimin silent. He didn't know how to answer without looking stupid. However as the strange man glared at him for not saying anything he finally cracked. "I-I don't have one.." luckily, the stranger just nodded and didn't press any further questions. "Boss said you are to be bathed and clothed with new clothes. I will be escorting you to the facilities." He said, turning away before peaking back at Jimin with a smile. "By the way.. I'm Kim Taehyung."

~

As Jimin stepped out of the tub he actually felt better than he had for years. He hadn't bathed in 3 to be exact. As he looked at his newly cleaned self in the mirror it was like he was looking at a stranger.. and he liked it. There on the counter was the pile of clothes Taehyung left and a hairdryer. Jimin guessed he was to get dressed and dry his hair so he did just that. Still, he couldn't even recognize himself. To be fair, the last time he saw himself bathed and in fresh clothes was 3 years ago. He was still only 19 then and had only been homeless for 4 years. He was in a homeless shelter for awhile but they ended up kicking him out when he was caught stealing food from the grocery store.

He sighed at the memory but opened the door to the bathroom to be met with a new stranger. He smiled with heart shaped lips and perfect teeth. "Wah!~ you're so much prettier than Taehyung said you where! Come here you cutie!" He exclaimed and embraced the small and defenseless boy even though they didn't know each other. The stranger stepped back and chuckled and Jimin's expression. "I'm Jung Hoseok!~ I'm sure we'll be really good friends." He said in a chipper voice as his flashing green eyes stared down at Jimin. "P-Park Jimin..." the boy replied, tilting his head down. Hoseok smirked a little but hid it from the shy boy as he put his fingers under his chin to make him look up at him. "No.. don't look away.. I wanna see your pretty little face pup." He said, his voice alluring, almost intimidating. Still, Jimin was entranced by him. This attractive man seemed to have Jimin by his throat. Instead he shook his head and smiled politely. "Y-Yeah.. I'm sure we will..."

The taller man led Jimin down the stairs and through the club. The boy looked around with amazed eyes at his surroundings. Chairs, cushions, expensive tables and a huge dance floor made of glass. It was pretty.. of course it was day time so it was closed. Still, Jimin was amazed. Finally he was led to a room. There was a dining table, 4 men sitting there. They all sat unusually straight and stared right at Jimin as if they knew he would be there. As the little blonde looked up he waved shyly, sending a soft "hello" in their direction. They all seemed to melt but quickly hid it away. "Hey little birdie~" Taehyung called out, causing Jimin's cheeks to flush. At the end of the table he caught sight of someone that caused a chill to run quickly down his spine. A tall man with silver hair and a serious look in his eyes. His eyes.. that happened to be a deep red. He looked at Jimin with suspicion.

This filled the small boy with fear and he let out a soft whimper, unable to control his emotions. That's when a man with broad shoulders and chocolate brown hair grabbed his ear, "Namjoon would you stop looking at him like that? You're scaring the poor thing!" He yelled. The guy, who happened to be named Namjoon grimaced and seemed to growl at him, "fuck off Jin." He fired back, challenging him. Jin rolled his eyes, stuffing a spoonful of eggs into his mouth to shut him up. Finally.. for the first time since he was kicked out. Jimin laughed. The sound of his giggles radiated through the whole room, his eyes closing into a cute little eye smile. Everyone stopped and stared at him with a shocked look. As Jimin stopped laughing he looked around in confusion, "w-what..?" He asked softly. "It's nothing dumpling come eat." Jin said softly.