MAKE ME PROUD

"J-Jungkook-?" The boy called gently. "Shh shh.. silence kitty." The demon king practically growled, tracing his fingers along Jimin's gentle soft skin. "You are the most beautiful one I've ever seen..." he whispered, trailing his pointer finger down Jimin's neck and felt as the boy nervously gulped. He chuckled at the reaction but continued, making his way down to the boy's collarbone. "Mm... you're so cute Jimin.." he teased, leaning into his ear. "I want to just eat you all up.." his low voice mumbled. Jimin felt like his heart was caught in his throat. He couldn't breathe. There was something about Jungkook that made him feel so weak. He didn't really understand it but he couldn't pull away.

"Boss?" Namjoon called from the other side of the door. Jungkook groaned, "yes, come in." As he pulled away from the shy boy, turning to the door and fixing his suit. The demon opened the door and bowed to his master, "it's almost time to open up." He said sternly, referring to the club. Jungkook nodded. "I see.. I'll be down in a few minutes." He said, raking his hand through his hair. "I-I can help!" The small blonde said, raising his arm with his eyes still closed. "No." Jungkook said without a second thought, a dark stern tone to his voice. "Please! I.. uhm.. I know how to dance.. I could do a show if you'd let me.." he said gently. Jungkook absolutely hated that idea. More men staring at the innocent boy with all that lust made him so angry.

"You know Boss.. that really could attract customers.. to have him dance." Namjoon said, thinking logically of the situation. "So can I?!" The boy asked, a big smile and excitement radiating from him. Jungkook sighed, he didn't want Jimin to feel anymore worthless and depressed. He knows that this could give him some confidence. "Alright. But he has to be fully clothed. No stripper poles. He's not allowed any alcohol. Nobody is allowed to talk to him. Nobody is allowed to touch him either.... except me." He said, looking back at the soft boy and lifts his chin to his level. "Make me proud kitten.." he said before leaving and shutting the door behind himself.

Jimin sat in Jungkooks office for a while, smiling to himself in excitement. He had finally opened his eyes and he looked around. Jungkook could be so intimidating and yet Jimin felt safe with him. Always. He didn't know why but he liked it. Finally he left and Jin grabbed him, pushing the boy into his room, "Jin-?" he tried but Jin shushed him. "I'm getting you ready for your show, Dumpling." He said, pulling Jimin's clothes off as if they where nothing. "In the shower, now." He said. Jimin did as he was told. Jin was like a mom. He had his caring side but he also had a "Do as your told or you're in trouble."  side. After Jimin's shower, Jin got right to work.

~

Jimin looked at himself in the mirror. It was 20 minutes before he'd be performing. It was all gonna be a dance he improved when he was younger to an instrumental song he liked. He'd never found himself to be.. as beautiful as the person he saw in the mirror. It was new and he liked it. He liked feeling happy in his own skin so much. "Are you ready, pup?" Hoseok asked. Jimin flinched in shock but giggled when he realised who it was. "Ah.. It's you Hobi. Yeah I'm ready.. Nervous but ready." He admitted. "I'm sure you'll do well." He said before leaning to Jimin's ear. "And you'll look beautiful doing it." He said with a wink before walking off.

Now, with only two minutes he stared through the open slit in the curtain feeling more nervous. He took long deep breaths but it didn't help. The curtains opened... the music started. He was so scared. He took one more deep breath and opened his panicked eyes only to think of Jungkook. Instantly his body loosened and he felt calm.. and one with the music. He began to move. His body twisted and turned like a piece of paper flying in the wind. He told his story through his dance. About how he struggled in his home life and was sent away.

Then the music picked up, thoughts of himself being saved by Jungkook and the others bringing a smile to his face as he filled his movements with his gratitude for the ones that gave him a home. However he looked up towards the crowd and say someone.. someone that instantly made his heart pound in exhilaration and passion. It was Jungkook. He felt the man's dark red eyes pierce into his soul, Jimin felt his breath seem to knock out of his lungs at the sight of him. The man he had so much grateful and passionate feelings for already. Just as Jungkook realized what happened his eyes widened and he rushed to the stage.

Jimin smiled and continued until the song was finished, bowing to the audience. Finally. Jungkook rushed up and grabbed Jimin's arms. "Jimin.. Jimin tell me what you feel.. Who am I!?" he asked. Fear slightly rising in his voice. It was the last thing he wanted, for Jimin to be controlled by his powers and not Just be himself. his throat parched and his breath quickened, awaiting Jimin's response. If he said, "you are my master." everything would be over. "You are my..savior.. Jungkook.. The one that saved me and let me be so happy." He said, so much life in his voice as he giggled. 

Jungkook was shocked that Jimin recognised him, as well as the fact that his powers didn't work on him. "You.. know me?" Jungkook asked, feeling out of breath. "Well of course I do. We better leave though. Those guys there.. look like they wanna eat me.." The blonde said, feeling uncomfortable. "Yeah.. Lets go." Jungkook said, grabbing Jimin's wrist and pulling him backstage, ignoring the nagging feeling of just wanting to go back there and rip all of their heads off one by one. "I'm taking you to your room.." Jungkook mumbled, trying to ignore the racing of his beating heart.