what's wrong with a little mud?

A few days past, but nathalie was still getting sick. The symptoms seem to be fever, dizzy spells, headaches, and vomiting unfortunately. Natalie had been taking her tablet into bed and working during the night, which wasn't helping her either. Gabriel was taking half his time to take care of her, and Adrian was also worried. "Dad? I'm getting worried for Mom... What can possibly be wrong?"
Asks adrain, "I don't know, but today she's feeling a lot better. She even asked if we can take a walk." Gabriel responded
"Thank God, it was already enough seeing her with the peacock miraculous before." Adrain says, "I should have never let her use it, and I should have never gone down that path." Gabriel looked at the miraculous that he was still holding, he only used it for real emergencies.
"I don't blame you, but at least we're over it now." Adrain hugged him
"I'm also happy how you started showing more emotion, and how you started spending more time with me."
"I needed to, your my son."
"I also like how you stopped being so serious about everything." Adrian jokes, "I should go, marinette's meeting me in the park today." Adrain says, "just come back later, son."
"Yes father, you and Mom have a good walk." Adrain takes off and goes to see Marinette, both had decided to do some talking.
Gabriel goes to Natalie in the bedroom, her fever seemed to had left her and she seemed to be doing a lot better.
"Nathalie?" He asks in the doorway, he wanted to make sure she was all right.
"Yes? Are you ready to walk?" She asks getting up and giving him a kiss on the cheek, Gabriel blushed slightly.
"I am, but tell me whenever you need to go back." He says quietly.
"I will, I don't feel any signs of sickness." She responses. it had rained all night the night before, making the small Forest muddy. Gabriel smiles, they went on the small walk together.
Natalie was gently holding his hand, but she also felt a little dizzy. Since they were alone, Gabriel wanted to be a little bit different, not so serious like he always was. Then he noticed it, a mud bog.
He smirked and took Natalie off her feet, holding her bridal style.
"Gabriel?" She was confused.
Gabriel brought her over to the deep mud and placed her in, something he would have never done a few years ago. He wanted to do it since they were alone, he just wanted to have a little fun.
"Gabriel what are you-!"
He dropped her in the mud
"Nothing, mudyura." He teased her, but he didn't know what Natalie was about to do. She also wanted to have some fun.
she grabbed his wrist and pulled him in with her, both getting covered in gray mud.
"I didn't think you had the power to pull me in with you." Gabriel says sitting up.
"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Nathalie says with sharp eyes and a grin.
Gabriel filled his hands with mud and slathered it on her cheeks, Natalie was surprised.
'what do I do, do I make him muddy?' she thought, she immediately knew her answer after seeing his grin.
'yes.' she pounced on him pinning him down, putting his body under the mud, but keeping his head up.
"Mudmoth." She teases
Gabriel sat up and started to cover her, making sure every part of her body was covered in mud. Nathalie started doing the same, both were having unimaginable fun. Gabriel agreste, one of the most serious people, was having fun in the mud.
It started getting dark, hours had passed.
Both were laughing but then nathalie started coughing, but bad coughing.
"Nathalie?" Gabriel gently held her, he had stopped laughing and started looking her over, he wiped the mud off her face and saw her fever.
"You need to go back, you're unwell again."
"I-im fine..."
"No your not." He carried her out of the mud and brought her home, she looked very unwell.
He took off her muddy clothes and ran a bath for her, putting her in the water.
"Are you feeling alright?" He asks getting the mud of her body.
"I'm fine, just a little sick..."
He got the mud off her and dried her with a towel and gave her night clothing.
"Rest, I'll get the doctor tomorrow." He tells her, nathalie slipped on her night clothing. "Only if you rest with me."
"Alright, but first let me get the mud off."