her turn

Authors note: sorry about the lateness, I hat the flu when writing. I hope this can be forgiven. Happy Valentine's Day 💗
-yuki

Nathalie woke up one morning, 1:56 am. the only thing she was wearing was a small white tee-shirt, Gabriel on the other hand was not in the bed, nathalie puts on her glasses and her vision goes normal. "Honey?" She gets up, the two kwami's still on a pillow. 'wait... VALENTINE'S DAY!' she thought, she had gotten something great for gabriel. She walked around looking for him, then heard gagging. "Gabriel?" She opened The door to the bathroom, which was slightly open. She saw him, he was vomiting. Gabriel was pale and weak, he saw nathalie. "Honey!" Nathalie ran to him, he continued to vomit. "Oh my God honey..." Nathalie held him gently. "N-nathalie..." Gabriel whimpers, he was having trouble walking. "Duusu spread my feathers!" She Transforms, gabriel looked at his beautiful peahen. Mayura PICKED HIM UP. "Mayura-!?" Gabriel was surprised, he was always carrying her. Well, not today. Mayura places him on the bed, de-transfoming. "M-my peahen... You didn't need to do that..." She says weakly. "Are you out of your mind? You're vomiting and stand up. Not to mention you look like a ghost." She cheeks him temperature, a high fever. "Oh lord gabriel... And today?" She sighs.
Gabriel thinks, then it clicked. "VALENTINE'S DAY!" he tried to stand, but nathalie lays him back. "I'm aware of the day, but you need to rest." She kisses his forehead. Gabriel pouts. "And I planned something for us..." He sighs, nathalie blushed. "But I'm sure we can do it tomorrow." He smiles, nathalie sighs but also smiles. She took the blanket, wrapping him up in a blanket cocoon. "Now you really are my butterfly~" she giggled. "Hmpf." Gabriel was trapped, unable to move. "Your right miss nathalie!" Duusu laughs. Nooroo lets out a tiny, tiny giggle. "Not funny." Gabriel whines, nathalie kisses his forehead. "Yes funny."

___________________________________________
My apologies, I can't finish the chapter now. So I promise to finish it later, school and the flue caught up, and it will be finished soon. 🦚🦋
-yuki