her violin

Nathalie took out the small violin, holding it gently. Gabriel watched trying to make it look like he was asleep, but secretly watching her. Nathalie exhaled and placed the bow onto the violin, then she started playing. She smiled slightly as  the music was peaceful, but heartbreaking. Gabriel watched in shock of her talent, nathalie was facing away from the bed so he sat up, watching her play. 'ami wasn't lying I see.' he thought staring at her. The two kwami's were also awake looking at her, she was dancing around the room. "Nathalie..." Gabriel said without thinking, he immediately closed his mouth. Nathalie stopped in the middle of one of the notes and went pale, she looked over. "ah-!"
"No no, please your great..." Gabriel says.
"I'm not..." Natalie responded putting the violin away, Gabriel took her hand before she was able to put it in.
"Can you play me one more?"
Nathalie sighs then smiles. "So Damn charming." She kisses his cheek then takes the violin onto her shoulder, she started playing again. Gabriel smiles as he watched her play so delicately, he had never seen anything so beautiful. Nathalie smiles, continuing the music.

It was 12:30 pm, nathalie then puts her violin away. "Nathalie... That was perfect..." Gabriel was speechless, not knowing she could do that.
"Not." She smiles putting her head on his chest, falling asleep. He looked at her body on his, so precious, so delicate.
"Gabriel?" Asks duusu to Nooroo, she went by his head.
"Yes?" He looked to the blue kwami.
"We are aware that you sing, you know that right?"
Gabriel froze, going pale.
"No I don't sing, that's ridiculous." Gabriel held nathalie gently.
"We heard you." Duusu responds.
Gabriel sighs, then looks down to nathalie as the kwami's turned on a small song. Gabriel smiles and started singing for her.

"I had it in my head, what I meant to say, this conversation, isn't heading that way. I got a bad connection, between my mind and my mouth, it the right intentions, all the wrong came out." Gabriel sang, looking down to his peacock. "Ooh~ your so good to me, your my therapy."
Nathalie smiles and opens her eyes, looking to him.
"I know that I got hang ups, so baby please don't hang up! I just need you, I just need you, to talk to."
Nathalie was shocked, then Listens.
"Yeah My Egos pretty bang up so please don't turn the pain up, I just need you, I just need you, to talk to!"
"Everybody's got their crazy, and I got I got a little more, I'm just saying don't give up." Nathalie sang with him, she looked up and smiled.
"I know that I got Hang ups... But Baby please don't hang up."

The music stopped, and both had the best time singing together.
"I didn't know you can sing~" Nathalie giggles.
"Your voice is perfect." Gabriel says making her go quite.
"W-well..." Nathalie blushes.
Gabriel took her face and kissed her, to she kissed back.