something new

Gabriel was in bed, next to his poor sick peacock. Later on that day they had a fashion show, a small one but it would be great. "How are you feeling?" He asks putting a hand on her forehead. "Better..." She slightly smiles at his touch.
"Her fever is going down, that's good." He gave her a nuzzle, she nuzzled back.
"I'm slightly worried..." Natalie says.
"I'll be here for you, I promise." Gabriel holds her close. "Your my sun and moon, the thing that keeps he sane." He kisses her cheek. "It's a warm day out." Nathalie says.
"Why not a walk when you feel better?"
"I would love that, honey."
"It's settled then." She keeps her in his arms.
"My little peacock."

Nathalie stood by her desk, taking some papers. One of the female models has gotten unwell, and unable to come. Nathalie was freaking out, but gabriel, gabriel had a plan.
"Nathalie, my dear?" He came in the room with the dark blue dress.
"Yes?" She looked up, she was no longer unwell.
"I may have a plan." He smirked.
"Oh no-"
"Oh yes~" he takes her in his arms
"Gabriel I can't model-" she giggled.
"Oh yes you can." He kisses her forehead.
"Fine, but I'm getting you VERY muddy."
"Deal." He hands her the dress. "Don't hesitate Changing infront of me~"
"Alright then." She changes into the dress, gabriel helped her place it on.
"Well?" She does a small turn.
"Nathalie... I have no words..."
Nathalie was beautiful, and gabriel was red. She had silver accessories and her hair down. Tied together with the dark blue dress with her shoulders showing.
"Your perfect." He gave her a quick kiss on the lips.
"Am I?" He eyes sparkled.
"You are, we will do the photo shoot in 10 minutes." Gabriel says.
"Thank you." She hugged him.
"I should be thanking you." He smiled.
"One thing, you may fall asleep on the way home. I mean it is 8:30 pm."
"Well I know hawkmoth will carry he home~" nathalie giggled.
"Oh yes he will."

9:57, the photo shoot had gone successful. Nathalie was about to get knocked out. Gabriel noticed and smiles.
"Let's go home." He takes her off her feet and into his arms. Nathalie only softly nods and closed her eyes, gabriel puts her in the car driving back. Then placing her on the bed changing her clothes.
"Goodnight, my little mayura."