A new revial has appeared

(A/N: So, I was toying with the idea of having our favorite Radio Demon Alastor being the readers great grandfather

but, then I got the idea for a new story for Hazbin Hotel so stay tuned for that soon.

A few days later...

(Y/n) was in the kitchen brewing tea for Mr. BlackHat and his guest who was a very powerful demon from the underworld.

When the tea was ready she brought the tray to BlackHat's office she used her magic to open the door , she walked in to the office, and sat down the tray on BlackHat's desk .

"Thank you Miss (L/n)" BlackHat said before he took a sip of tea

"Well well well so, this is your new employee sir BlackHat , Alastor charmed to meet you my dear" Alastor said before he kissed (Y/n)'s hand .

"Uh it's nice to meet you too, Mr. Blackhat if you don't need me to do anything else for you I'll be in the lab with Dr. Flug "

(Y/n) said with a bright blush as she made a hasty retreat from BlackHat's office.

"Oooooh she's spunky just the way I like my women" Alastor said with a purr which made BlackHat's blood boil .

"Not so fast you candy coated cretin she's Mine " BlackHat growled .

"Oh really now Sir BlackHat because I don't she a mark on her and that means that she's not yours so, I could make her mine" Alastor pointed out in a smug tone.

"Don't waste your breath She'll never fall for you Alastor" BlackHat said in a equally smug tone.

"We'll see about that Sir BlackHat but, for now so long " Alastor said before a portal to the underworld opened up and he disappeared into it .

"Cretin" BlackHat grumbled under his breath.