Love Is As Simple As Quantum Physics!

"Kyoya, please listen very carefully," I explained, panicking as I checked the time

"Nanami... What did you do?"

I bit my lower-lip and prayed to not die. "I may have done something that would lead to a... crisis."

He remained silent, yet the feeling of his eyelashes brushing against my palms constantly made him seem more frightening before his lips parted. "We can't have a crisis... My schedule is already full."

...Really? His schedule is all he cares about?

"I'm sure this crisis wouldn't interfere with your schedule... Maybe."

"Maybe?" he whispered to himself before his lips formed a thin line as shadows surrounded us because of him, even though his eyes weren't visible.

"But it's okay! Think happy and comforting thoughts!"

"One of these days... I'm going to murder you."

"Well, that's not comforting at all," I murmured as I rolled my eyes, ignoring the shadows that darkened around us.

But remembering what kind of a situation he got himself into, I shook my head and focused back on Kyoya as he crossed his arms, ready for an explanation. "So," I breathed out, the feeling of anxiety growing within me the more he waited. "The thing is... Someone —well, two people— offered some help and said that it works and it worked for their previous customers which is why they said it would help me and I was really desperate to seek answers, but out of all the people who could have drank the coffee it was you-" I jabbered in panic before Kyoya interrupted me.

"Nanami, shut up and explain to me clearly. I don't understand the filthy excrement you're spitting out," he murmured in a dark tone.

I gulped, noticing Kyoya turning on his Shadow King mode, which made me freak out more. "The thing is... You might have... maybe... drank this liquid that I poured in the specific cup, which is completely your fault-"

"Don't even think about throwing the blame at me," he hissed, making me calm down a bit by his attitude as I rolled my eyes.

He sounds like those bratty girls in teenage movies who always command other people to get what they want.

"Okay, Shadow Queen," I stated with a smirk. "But I'm just saying, we wouldn't have ended up like this if you hadn't drank it."

He stayed quiet for a second before scoffing. "What was in it, Nanami?"

"Um..." I murmured, sweating now. "There's a chemical mixed in it... That causes a reaction if you see someone."

"What kind of a reaction?"

"See, now that's the funny part," I laughed while slowly dying on the inside. "This chemical isn't like any other chemical... It's a mixture of different chemicals! And it's reaction is so... bizarre, that even I didn't believe it existed!"