Chapter 1 .

I wake up by the sound of my alarm. I try to get up but its to hard to leave my warm matress at this time in the morning. It's 7 am and I have to get ready quickly, so I get up and hurry to the bathroom and take a shower , I feel awake once the hot water hits my skin. Once I'm finished I hop out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel. I  brush my teeth and wash my face and go to my bedroom to get dressed. I can smell the fresh smell of pancakes from downstairs and I never felt more hungry. I quickly wear my skinny jeans which fit perfectly on my tiny figure. I put on my warm grey knitted sweater and I grab my white sneakers and put them on . I look myself in the mirror and I really like my choice of clothes, I love how this sweater sits on me. But my curly brown hair is a mess. I live out a sigh and go to the bathroom to fix it . I wet them first a little and then I put  my mousse and its done. Thank god I can't deal too much with my hair right now. My thoughts are distracted by my mom's voice "Isabella! Will you come down and eat whe have to go !" She yells and I yell back "Yeah just give me a sec ! " I quickly live the bathroom and go take my staff I grab my backpack and check If I have everything with me , once I make sure I havent forget something I take my puffy jacket from my closet and head downstairs.

"Goodmorniiing ! "I say in a cheerful voice once I enter the kitchen and my mom stares at me "Well someone's in a good mood! " she says in a happy yet sarcastic voice. "Of course I am happy why shouldn't I be ? I'm  finally moving  to London and you should be happy too  this was always my dream" I say as I sit on the kitchen table and stuff my mouth with those amazing panckaces my mom made. "Well.." she starts saying while taking a seat next to me " I am happy Isabbella i really am but I can still worry.." she really sounds melancholic "Yeah I know mom but this is a big opportunity for me..this scholarsip will help me land my dream job. And you don't have to worry about me making friends on college ..I will ,I wont be alone mom" I say in a calm voice and look at her. I can see her eyes are about to tear up. "Oh mom " I hug her and she instantly responds to my hug. "Don't worry please I'll be fine , I will call you whenever I have time and I will visit you on the weekends ok ? "I ask her and she nods leaving out a sigh and wiping her tears. I quickly get up  from the table and get my plate on the sink. "It's almost 9 honey we should live." I nod while going to the living room grabbing my suitcase and my bag. "I think we're good" I say and thoughts are starting to overcome. Will I be ok ? What if I dont make friends? What if it isn't how I imagined it would be? I leave a sigh I didn't know I was holding. "Ok then let's  go !"my mom says cheerfully this time while opening the door and taking my suitcase then going to her car. This is going to be a hell of a journey I mentally say while taking by bags and looking back for the last time I know I'm going to miss this place.

The ride to the airport was quick considering I live well I used to live in a neighbourhood that's about 30 minutes away from the airport. But today we made only 15 minutes which is odd for busy streets like these here in New York. I lived here for all my childhood only with my mom. I never met my father and my mom never talks about it.
When I got accepted for the scholarship it was a dream come true, I always wanted to go to London to see its beautiful architecture and the way of life there. I was always fascinated by the stories I read in books the way every author talked about London like it has something magical. My thoughts get distracted by the halt of the car startling me awake. "I will help you get your things " my mom murmus and leaves the car. I know she is sad I can see it. She will miss me and I will miss her but I really have to focus on this scholarship , I will try seeing her often. Thank god she has her friends ..she would be completly alone. I quickly get out of the car my mom is already waiting with my suitcase and bags in her hand "I will miss you honey  " she says while leaving my bags and hugging me "I will miss you too mom I love you ." I hug her back. "I love you too sweetheart." She says and leaves me and gets to the car while yelling "call me when you get there!" I laugh and wave her goodbye. I take my bags and head to the airport. Let's do this.