𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.

⋆° დ ༄ UNTIL THERE WAS TROUBLE
chapter twelve. peace.

"Good morning my beautiful baby girl" Sam smiles, picking her daughter up from her crib, that the hotel had provided, making Gracie smile and laugh, "We have a big day ahead of us"

Once Sam finishes getting her almost 2 year old dressed, her phone rings and she says, "Hank, what's going on?"

"Just wanted to see how you and Gracie are doing?"

"We're doing good. Hank, you said you'd only call if something was wrong, what's going on? Is it Jay?"

"No, no. Bingham's body was found"

"What? I'm coming back"

"No, stay. If anything goes sideways, I'll let you know. Al is trying to contact Erin as we speak. I just wanted to give you a heads up"

"Thanks"

"So, how are you two really doing?"

"We're good. We have an exciting day ahead of us, so"

"Okay, I won't keep you any longer. Have fun"

"Okay, thank you Hank" Sam says, before hanging up her phone and putting it in her back pocket, then clears her throat and says, "Well, are you ready" then Gracie turns on her stomach and slides off the bed and walks away, "So, that's a yes?"

🌙🌙🌙

"Smile for uncle Kelly" Sam says, taking a picture of her daughter, as they eat breakfast. After she takes the picture she smiles and sends it to Kelly and decides to send it to Jay as well, ignoring all the messages he's sent her over the past couple weeks.