𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

⋆° დ ༄ UNTIL THERE WAS TROUBLE
chapter fifteen. always.

Sam looks up to see the light had turned green and as soon as she's half way through the intersection, a car almost hits her and Sam swerves, and when she turned her head to look back at the road in front of her, she ends up colliding with a telep...

Sam looks up to see the light had turned green and as soon as she's half way through the intersection, a car almost hits her and Sam swerves, and when she turned her head to look back at the road in front of her, she ends up colliding with a telephone pole, knocking her out.

A couple minutes later, a man runs up to the car and says, "Ma'am" then he notices her unconscious, "Oh god" then he gets out his phone and calls 911.

"911, what is your emergency?"

"Yes, um, there's been a car accident and the lady is unconscious"

"Where are you sir, so I can send an ambulance?"

"On the corner of, uh" The man says, looking at the street signs, "Wabash and Camdin"

"Alright sir, the ambulance is on its way. Can you check to see if the woman has a pulse?"

The civilian puts his two fingers on Sam's neck to feel her pulse and says, "It's there, but barley"

"Okay, stay there and don't move, I've got the ambulance and police on it's way"

🌙🌙🌙

"What do we got?" Maggie says, rushing over to the paramedics.

As one paramedic does chest compressions on Sam the other paramedic holds the oxygen mask over her mouth and says, "Car crash. Car wrapped around a telephone pole. Female. We didn't find an ID on her. We barely got a pulse. Multiple rib fractures and an old wound she has opened up. There's internal bleeding. She's losing a lot of blood, Maggie"

"Oh, my god" Maggie gasps.

"You know her?"

"Yeah. Get her into surgery. Now!" Maggie demands then turns around, "Will!"

"What's going on?" Will says, passing by the paramedics who are wheeling Sam to surgery, "is that Sam?"

"I want you and Nataile working on her, call Rhodes and Deveraux, as well. I'll call Jay" Maggie says, as Will rushes after the paramedics and Maggie rushes to the nurses station and puts the phone to her ear and dials a number, "Jay, it's Maggie. You need to get down to Med, right now"

~~~

Will assists Connor and Gianna during the surgery, who says, "We need to find the source of all the bleeding before we do anything" before poking around Sam's organs to stop the bleeding, who is hooked up to breathing machines.