1.What happened?

Read with song it may make it better.

My POV (reader) when I was 4
I was just only 4 and everything was great, I even found a picture of myself when I was in a wolf onzie.

My POV (reader) when I was 4I was just only 4 and everything was great, I even found a picture of myself when I was in a wolf onzie

But, this was just the beginning of what was to come...

One day, my 5th birthday came, just the night before I heard my parents speaking together about something. I think it was about leaving, but I didn't think it was about me then. The morning of my birthday, I had woken up excited to see what I would get this time! I came down to the kitchen, after smelling some bacon and vanilla pancakes being made, I saw my mother and had said 'Good morning mom!' She gave me a plate after I sat at the table in my seat.

 The morning of my birthday, I had woken up excited to see what I would get this time! I came down to the kitchen, after smelling some bacon and vanilla pancakes being made, I saw my mother and had said 'Good morning mom!' She gave me a plate afte...

After I ate, with my mom, dad, and older brother, I felt sleepy while getting down from the chair. Next my mom said something, but it was barely audible for me, "It's starting to kick in dear," then she chuckles, after that I feel dizzy and fell to the ground and everything went black.

My dream while I was out

I woke up in a field, a flower field filled with (f/f). I got up and started walking toward anywhere just admiring them. Next thing I saw was a black wolf in front of me, it was big but looked soft and nice.

 Next thing I saw was a black wolf in front of me, it was big but looked soft and nice

It came forward, then it sniffed my head I giggled. Next thing it did spooked me, Hello, little fang, or should I say Jaden.
What the heck she knows my name! Who is this wolf!?
I know you have a lot of questions but this I will answer, I am your wolf.

Dream ends - late at night day of birthday still

I wake up slowly opening my eyes, I see that I'm in my favorite blanket, on the curb in front of a trashcan!
I wonder what happened. I got up dragging my blanket just above the ground, I walk a few feet and feel something warm come from my eyes. I wipe it away and keep walking til I see a little store with food in it. I go in and only see the lady at the counter. She saw me and asked, "Dear are you lost?" I just kept quiet since I never talk outside of my house.

I just look at the lady with my big blue eyes and say, or should I put mumbled, "Where are they?" She had good enough hearing and eyesight I hadn't noticed a note on my back. The lady asked me to turn around and grabbed it, then read it. She had tears in her eyes.

Lady's POV

I took the note, If anyone found this on this child please keep her she is useless to this family and a disgrace to the bloodline. This was horrible, then I felt a tug at my skirt and looked down, she had tilted her head questioningly and mumbles, "What does it say?"

Back to my POV

I wondered, then the lady crouched down and hugged me saying, " How about I become your mother?" I looked at her again questioning. She said what the note had on it, my eyes became blurry as tears filled them, I started to cry in her arms. She felt like a mother, more than the one I was born to.

Hello it's me Fallen.....
This is a new story just thought of on the spot so I hope it goes good, better than my other stories started out to be honest!

Well I do own my drawing but the wolf and kitchen picture and song
So i hope this will be a good story
Next chapter will be a character sheet on Jaden
Cya!