First time fighter. 3

Listen to the music it may help

My POV- while asleep

Just as I had passed out I felt two strong arms around me, one under my legs and one behind my back. Next thing I knew I was being held closer and placed on something soft. Just before drifting back into a deeper slumber I felt another heartbeat other than mine next to me, it felt confused along with sadness.

Time skip to last class

I woke up after what felt like ages in a black room, my eyes slowly open to see a doctor looking guy standing up noticing I woke.
"Ms. (L/N) how are you feeling? You've been out since lunch." He asks in soft, but still irritated, tone not to scare me.
I speak softly still half asleep,"I'm fine but, who brought me here and what time is it?"
"Well, it's almost time for the final period to start, you can either go home or go to the class." He gave me two options but, if my last class wasn't a good one I would've chosen the first one.

I sit up and turn my head to him after stretching, "I'm gonna head to class, cya sir." 'I have a feeling a lot of people will be in here this year, just a feeling about my last class.' I head to the lockers and change from what I'm wearing to some clothes I can move freely in.

' I head to the lockers and change from what I'm wearing to some clothes I can move freely in

(Without the cape though)

I just fixed up my hair the same way it was this morning and step out to the gym. I saw two other people one with blond hair and my friend. I saw they were talking, the blond had their back turned to me, I walked closer to (f/n), she noticed my presence and turned so did the blond. He was wearing

As he turned I saw who it was and surprised at how my back wasn't stinging this time he was near me

As he turned I saw who it was and surprised at how my back wasn't stinging this time he was near me. As (f/n) was about to speak he cut in, "H-hey I'm Ahn Minjun, sorry I didn't introduce myself properly at lunch. What's your name?" He asked as he looked at me with his blue hypnotic eyes.
I replied with as much confidence I could, while trying to hold back the burning sensation from reaching my face, "I'm (L/N) Jaden, nice to meet you--"
"Just call me Min it's fine." Wow I thought I was going to call him Ahn for being formal and since I think he is older, 'hopefully no one finds out I'm female, I'm the last of what I am so I have to keep it down. Also helps when I smell like a human."
"Oh one question, Min, how old are you?" He looks down at me again, since we are two different heights.
"Ahh I'm 15 and a 3rd year so I know my way around--" just as he was going to finish the teacher showed up.

*Clears throat* "Okay runts, listen and pay attention! Today we start using weapons to defend, next week will be to fight. And make sure to be safe when handling these, I'm not going to be responsible if you poke someone's eye out." I chuckle to myself, that didn't go unnoticed by the teacher and I was called out, "(L/N) will you be the first to show, since you think this is funny. That wasn't a question." He looks at me, along with everyone else, as I move forward, "Choose a weapon of choice and I'll use the same."

(Jaden with the white and the teacher with red, not actually wearing the outfits in the vid. 3rd person POV is Minjun.)

Minjun's POV

When I saw her get hit in the face, it started to bleed a little, it also felt like my face got hit. As the fight went on she got some hits on him, then came the one to her side, I flinched as I could also feel the pain. But, when I looked into her eyes they showed noting, no emotion, pain, or anything. I've seen eyes like that but, that kind went extinct 14 years ago. The assassin clan, everyone was wiped out with my clan, the star foxes, attacked. But that's impossible, she's only 13, unless some escaped but maybe she just learned how to act like one.

The fight came to an end, the teacher more worn out than Jaden. 'Hmm looks like I have a mystery to solve, I got to ask father if he knows anything. Since he was the leader during the war.'

Time skip at home My POV

I push open the door with my left hand since my right was covering my side which was a little open, 'Oh please don't smell the blood, and hope it doesn't bleed through the wrap.' I say in my head but, as soon as I close the door I look up and see an irritated face I was hoping to not see, my step father, he hates me enough to keep me locked in my room for the weekends, and only unlocking for me to get food.
"He-llo sir, how was your day?" I say with a closed eye smile. Then I see the bottle in his hand as I look down, 'Damn, he must've had it bad at work today, welp better make it to my bathroom to clean and treat the cuts.'

*Growls* "You better get me more before you leave or else, you gay-boy!" Okay that ticked something that made me snap back in a low tone trying to stay calm, before there is a mess. Surprised he still thinks I'm male.
"So what if I like boys, and I wont be back til morning since it's Friday." I turn to my door, "Go get the drinks yourself." I left and shut the door as fast and as calmly as I could, 'he threw the bottle at my door again, when will he realize drinking will kill him.'