10. On the way

Jaden's POV

It's the next day and I am still sleep in my room I was given by my brother. The alarm goes off, and of course as always I slam the button, but before I could it jumped off the desk. My voice is muffled and angry, "oh my gosh, why this damn thing." Then I feel like someone is leaning over me, I look up and I see my brother with a smile but his face shows something different.

"Jaden, it's time to," he pulls the covers off, "get up, today we have to leave." I growl at him, push him out of my room, and get dressed.

I mumble while getting my hoodie on, "why do we have to leave? Did I- oh yeah the camp," I grab my bag and walk out of my room to the living room. I tell to my brother, who's in the kitchen,"yo, Rex I'm not going to eat breakfast," I speak quietly as I walk to the front door, "it's not like I can eat human food, I need blood and human meat, it's been at least a month since I had anything."

He yells back, "okay wait for me, I'll be there in a second." He wasn't wrong he did come out a second later. We walk to the school, I see the bus and no one but the fighting teacher.

I look at my phone to see the- "OH HOLY- REX WE GOTTA RUN! WE ARE A MINUTE LATE!" We rush to the bus using our wolf speed. As soon as we get there I collapse, not really but I'm so dramatic, I stand up and walk over to Min, "hey where's (f/n)?" I ask him and he doesn't know.

"Okay, brats we are two minutes late hurry up!" We get on the bus, I sit with Min in the front next to the window on the left side of the bus, while my brother sits on the right side. I put my headphones on and listen to my favorite songs, leaning my head on the window.

Min's POV

I look over at the sleeping girl next to me, then I feel someone staring at me. I turn to look over to the other side and see a guy with black and white hair staring at me, "hello." I wave at him then he speaks.

"Are you Min." He asked with a monotoned voice, I nod, his face softens, "I'm Jade's older brother." Then a voice behind me speaks up.

"Only my a minute," I look over my shoulder and see her glaring at him, "brother, please introduce yourself a little more, I'm going back to sleep now." She instantly went back to sleep.

"Min," I turn my head back to him, "I'm Rex, if you ever hurt her I won't hesitate to hurt you." He looks at me with 'you bet your butt I'll do it' face. I scratch at my mark, 'I'm going to show him it,' I thought.

"Hey Rex here's one reason I won't hurt her," I turn my body towards him and lift my sleeve showing the mark. "She's my mate I won't ever hurt her," I look up and see he has a shocked face, I tilt my head.

"Y-you have a mark, only those chosen by the moon and sun are marked to be the new-," he covers his mouth and shakes what I guess out of fear. But why fear? He looks back up to me, his hands reaching and grabbing my gloved ones, "please stay by her side, she needs someone to protect her." He lets go and leans up against the window looking out. I lean back and rest my head on the back of the seat, I reach my hand and grab Jade's, she grabs it back. I relax and close my eyes, sleep takes over not long.

Rex POV

'I guess they chose them, mais pourquoi ma sœur.'