Full Moon. 4

Put song on when told it makes it better

My POV

After closing the door to my room I lit a few vanilla and mint candles, they calm the beast when I get ticked off, I look out side of my window and see the sun going down. I checked the moon calendar, 'hmmm there is a full moon, so I wont just be making an excuse to leave the house,' I thought. I walked into the bathroom leaving the door open having the smell come in.

I take a seat on the closed toilet, remove my hoodie, and take a look at the cut. "Wait I didn't even check if the blades were silver or not, damn it they were, and now it wont close fast enough. Aww I was going to go to the beach too." I say in a hushed voice, while getting the needle and thread. *Sigh* " This will hurt."

I get done with stitching and remove the rest of my clothes, get a towel, and get a pj set,

I the sat the items down on the closed toilet, turned on the shower til it was warm, and got in

I the sat the items down on the closed toilet, turned on the shower til it was warm, and got in. By the time I got out It was dark, because it's beginning to be Autumn, I dried off and put on my pjs. I then looked at my clock it was showing 8pm, 'heh I took a 3 hr shower, new record but I really thought I took half an hour.' *Pouts* "Mom's gonna kill me." I squeaked out. "Well time to waste 4 hours on (fave/game)."

Minjun- during the 4 hours til midnight

I just came home from my training with my butler at 8pm, 'Maybe now I can ask father if any Assassin clan members escape, I mean I don't have any problems with the clan but, I'm just curious.' I think, while walking to father's work room. *knock* His butler opens the door staring down at me, "Euh, can I speak to my father please?" I ask while straightening my back to look presentable for my father, as he lets me in.
"Yes Minjun, what is it you need?" He asks as he raises his head up to look at me.
"Just wondering about something that happened when I was a year old?" That came out more like a question than a statement.
"Like what? Many things happened when you were." 'Please don't ask ab-'
"Did any of the Assassin class escape from the w--" Before I could finish he slammed a book on his desk and in a low voice,
"Ahn Minjun, leave and never talk about this again." I turn and leave to my room to clean up.

"Still half an hour til midnight," I say looking at the clock with my hair wet and a towel on my shoulders. 'Well might as well get ready.'

My POV

I look at the moon, "It's almost time, well I better get my hoodie on and a pair of boots on." I get a black hoodie on and my brown boots on. I leave my room and walk out to the front room, I saw something I wished I hadn't. I covered my eyes and made my way to the door by sound and memory, but mostly memory at how disgusted I was. As soon as I kicked the door, knowing I was at the door, I heard a deep growl signifying my step father found out I was leaving. Not turning around I speak, "I'm leaving and who knows when I'll be back."
" Well," in his deep voice that creeps me out, "gay-boy, if you go out you don't come back." He chuckles and goes back to what he was doing. I leave as quickly as I could. 'Geez what a disgusting *Nope*. Well the time is near better run to the forest. While running I turned into my wolf

When I reached a spot in the forest I looked around and saw a lake

I jumped in and splashed around for who knows how long, I heard foot steps running and sunk in to the water so only my dark blue eyes, nose, and the top of my head above the water, turning like a submarine scope

I jumped in and splashed around for who knows how long, I heard foot steps running and sunk in to the water so only my dark blue eyes, nose, and the top of my head above the water, turning like a submarine scope. And just to have fun, I make sonar noises quietly, while searching for--

 And just to have fun, I make sonar noises quietly, while searching for--

My sonar noises stopped as I stopped moving. I choke on water that went into my nose as I was shocked by the beautiful fur this male has, just by the smell I could tell this was male. He heard my choking, came running in, swimming to me. 'Aww his beautiful fur is all wet now,' I pouted to myself. He came to me and we looked into each other's eyes

Both minds-

'I've seen these eyes before, I could get lost in them forever.'

Back to Jaden's POV- put song on

I couldn't help but look in his eyes, we heard a snap and saw a light coming from the forest. I turned and faced the light and saw a person with a gun in his hand, I had no control over my body. I quickly went behind the fox and scruffed him on the back of the neck with my mouth, like a mother getting her pup, flapping my wet wings as fast as I could. Then I heard a gun shot....

You can listen to the rest of the song. Please check out Howl he sings really good!