The Assassin class and The Star foxes(filler ep). 5

14 years ago on the 24 of December (listen with song)

The Assassin class

This class was the one who kept in the shadow but was known throughout the 9 realms. The realm Assiah, which is the upside to Gehenna. The clan leader (L/N) Alphonse, him along with the other clan leaders in Assiah. They were setting an agreement to stop all wars against the clans but, one leader. During the meeting there, in a little house, a wife about to conceive a child this very day. Her first child, never to be thought of the last, was born at the time the moon was at it's highest. The hear of the child's cry rang throughout the house.

Back at the meeting, "S-sir the child of (L/N) has been conceived

Back at the meeting, "S-sir the child of (L/N) has been conceived." Yelled Ahn's servant in a hushed voice, only for him to hear. Ahn then smirked.

The Star foxes

When the leader had smirked, his plan to eradicate the assassin's, was underway. In the next hour of the meeting the sirens go off. Every leader that had eaten the bread and drank the wine had collapsed, only a few remained awake, The Assassin, The Wolf, The Star, and The Eagle, were the only ones who were still moving. "Leaders!" Screamed a guard, "There's been an intrusion! We have to get every--" There he lie in a pool of his own blood with a knife in his back. He was from the Assassin class.

The Assassin class

The house where lie the nurses, nurse maids, and the new mother of which had two. Were all gone, she could only save the youngest by hiding it in a small place. It never cried, all it had done was sleep. The other one, the first one to be conceived, was left crying in his late mother's arms. A Star fox notices and takes the child with them.

The Wolf

Hours passed and all the assassin's were wiped out as planned. The house sitting alone in the forest was being searched, when suddenly a small cry can be heard from underneath a bed. The wolf who heard looked and saw a box, took the box out and saw a baby, no more than a couple of hours old crying quietly, wanting someone to find it. "Aww you poor thing I'll take you with me, you will have a big brother and a father." She said as the little one fell asleep in her arms. There was a tag that read '(L/N) Jaden' on it, she left with the child back home.

The Assassin class

'I can't believe I lost everything, even my family, why did this have to happen?' Alphonse questioned himself, as the last thought that would go through his fading mind, as he taken by his best friend, Ahn Bulsin. The one he trusted taking it all away, in an instant leaving no living trace of the Assassin class.

OR SO HE THOUGHT!

And that concludes the back story of--

Wait you said I had a sib--

Bite your tongue I'm still talking, so any-

But I need to kn--

And that's all for next time

*Jaden screaming in the back out of suspense* I WANNA KNOW!