7

*: told at the end of ep.

Rex POV

After saving that wolf and fox I left, but not after cleaning the evidence of a certain thing. She was right the sun was coming up.

"Hey !" Now what does the fox want. "W-who are you ?"

"Just someone you'll meet later," then I rush off into the forêt*, while running I came across a treehouse my best friend and I used to play in. I wonder if she still goes there, or she still here.

Let me tell you a little something, I moved back here just this week and getting use to the this place again. Two years can be a big difference, if you have to y'know, run the head of a pack. I actually found more of the Assassin's class, They recognized me as one of the leaders' children. I heard that I have a younger twin sister. I pause in my tracks, and mumble to myself, "Now that I think 'bout it, that wolf did smell like me, could she be my twin ?"

A few minutes later, I'm back to being human just walking along the road, with some sunglasses on, 'cus the sun is too bright for my eyes. I'm wearing all black obviously. Then a song came up in my head and I just started singing while walking, minding my own business.

*Play song up there ∆ if you want*

My POV

I wake up with the sun shining in my eyes, looking at the clock it shows 12pm or noon, I get up and put on my black Kumamon hoodie and blue leggings. I start walking out the door then remember I have to wear shoes, so I put on my bear slippers. Walking out the door I see a pile of snow on the ground. I smerk to myself and get ready to jump.

I land, "Damn that's the loudest snow I have ever heard,  I'd be surprised if the next state over didn't hear it

I land, "Damn that's the loudest snow I have ever heard,  I'd be surprised if the next state over didn't hear it." Then I walk to the city, 'for the love of- the snow is really loud !' I complain while heading on my walk.

MinJun's POV

I get home and as soon as I open the front door, my father is there, looking mad as ever. "Hé, father, good morning." I say while smiling nervously.

"You're home later that 5am," he looked like he was going to give me another beating.

Pause for a sec ! Lemme give you some info, My father he isn't the nicest, umm, he is abusive towards me I haven't been able to escape. Every time I do he always has a way to find me.

"Uh, yeah  sorry to be out so late, I kind-" He starts pulling my right arm makinging me go inside. Not a second later I'm being tied to a chair and forced to show all my tails. Last time he did this my tails were ripped off, that took awhile to grow back. This went on for hours, I lost track of time after the first few hits.

I was let out of the ropes and thrown into the cage, barely even being able to keep my eyes open.

"Maybe the next time you decide to escape, that will be the last time you see the sun."

I then drifted to sleep with this thought, 'I need to leave, at least ask Jaden if she can help, or even that other wolf.' And with that I pasted out.

---------------------------------------
Yo, so, forêt means forest in French.

RN I'm working on a birthday/Christmas special but at the moment it's being worked on.

(J)Hope this was okay

Have a wonderful week !

(Oh and btw my bias for BTS is Suga just wanted to say)

Bye-bye