8

Adopted mother Lucy's POV

When I got home last night I saw my husband asleep, *sighs* with a bottle in his hand. I went over to the TV and turned it off, leaving the room I went to check on Jaden, to see if she was okay. Then I saw broken glass at her door.

After cleaning it up I went into her room, only to see a clean room. Nothing but a bed and a few other things. I felt like crying but I couldn't, I turned and walked out of the room to get ready to sleep. 'I really hope she is okay, she's only human, she can't get hurt. Hopefully she'll be back in the morning,' I thought before falling asleep.

My POV after a while

So.... It's been a few days since I left, also haven't attended school... And now I have to go to school. Great, this is what I wear and style my hair.

 Great, this is what I wear and style my hair

I check the time and see it's only 5:30

I check the time and see it's only 5:30. "Better start walking, I live further that before." I mumbled to myself.

After getting to school I meet up with (f/n), "hey," I say.

"Hey Jaden, how's my little boy doing after not showing up for a little, hmm?" She is annoying, but she's my friend.

"Nothing much, sorry I couldn't talk to you during it. I was... Busy." Then we hear screaming coming our way.

"Ahhh! He is so hot!' 'Is he the new kid everyone is talking about!?' 'It is!"

We look over and see a boy, he has split colored hair. He has the same eyes as me but who is he? Looks like he also broke his arm, "Ouch, that looks painfull." I say and (f/n) nods in agreement.

He sees that people are paying attention to him and runs off. I think he left into the lunch room. " Hey gotta go, to class cya." I wave to her and rush off. While running I saw Min next to a tree, I run up to him. "Hey Min, what happened while I was gone?"