11.Vampyre bite

My POV

I fell asleep after I finished talking to my brother and Min, all I could hear was the music playing from my headphones. Not long after talking I drifted into dreamland, the dream started with just a white room, but then turned to a forest where I was running. I actually felt like I was running for my life, I kept looking forward, I look back and see nothing. So, I stop, looking around I see nothing but a forest, it was like the trees covered the moonlight.

Looking up to see the sky I felt someone's hand on my neck. I freeze, then they spoke, "Hehe, seems like I got a good one, you'll do just fine as a newborn. The council will never know about you, and you'll be my servamp!" The voice whisper yelled in my face, what is he talking about? All I remember is running.

Next thing I know is that I'm held up against a tree, his face in the crook of my neck. Cold breath then *crunch* "Ahhhh-!" I screamed loudly then his hand covered my mouth, it felt like my blood was being taken. He only bit down for a second or two before backing up and spitting out what he drank.

Before he could say anything I wake up with someone shaking me! "Jaden wake up," I open my eyes and see Min holding my shoulders while shaking me, and Rex looked at me with dull eyes. Dropping his hands off my shoulders Min spoke, "We're not there yet, but we stopped at a convince store for a break. There's a park nearby we can sit at." He looked at me with his ocean blue eyes, they held happyness, so I nodded and we left the bus.

It was only an hour, and the teacher said to get back on the bus so we could go to the hotel that's near. It was getting dark, but instead of sleeping I decided to watch as the sun went down and the moon rose. It took a half hour to arrive at the hotel, everyone got separate rooms.

After settling things in the rooms the teacher called us to come to the lobby. "Okay everybody, I know it's late but what's better than training in the light, when you can train in the dark! Today is just going to be seeing who can get from one end of the forest. And I lied when I said training would start when we got to the camp." He smiled and walked out of the hotel with the class following. I still haven't seen (f/n), I thought she would've been here by now?

Standing at the edge of the forest with only moonlight, the teacher then spoke, "You must all make it back before sunrise to see who is going to be at the camp, that is all, now go." With that we ran into the forest, during the first half hour my brother, Min, and I stuck together. But somehow I got separated from them.

I keep running but it feels like someone is watching me. I stop, I don't hear a sound, then I hear sticks break. My ears twitch under my hood towards the sound, the see a dark shadow with red glowing eyes. I run from it, and I kinda sorta got lost. I then realized something, this is like the dream I had on the bus. My eyes open wide, just like my dream the scene played out, me getting put on the tree and getting bit.

"W-why does your blood taste so horrible! You're human you should taste like one, not taste like a demon!" He turns away and runs, I slide down the tree with my hand covering my neck. My vision started to blur, then I see two fuzzy figures rush towards me, and pass out.

Min's POV

After running the three of us stuck together, I looked back to where Jaden was and saw her passed out next to a tree, blood covering her neck and hand. "Rex! Come quick!" We both run to her calling her name.

______
Yo, I'm back from a long time sorry

The picture up top I drew of myself as a demon I was inspired to draw it from the anime Blue Exorcist

I tried to think of what to write so this is what I came up with.