Chapter 6: First Dates

Sofia's POV
I was on my phone looking up pictures of Dylan O'Brien while someone tapped my shoulder and I knew who it was. It was Luke. He asked me to tell Genesis that someone had a crush on her (I know who it is) and ask her on a date at this fancy restaurant at 8. I went to Genesis's bunk and told her everything except for who told me these things. She got so excited and I think she knows who.
Genesis's POV
I'm so excited that Luke asked me on a date and wanted to be romantic. I asked Ana and Nova to help get ready because the other girls were busy talking to their parents. I wore a cute pink tutu dress with black heels. I put a smoky eye and put my hair in a braid. It was 5 minutes till 8. I went to the fancy restaurant called Desjuir Maslkè and saw Luke standing at a table waiting for someone (me). I went to his table and asked him who he was waiting for. He tried to stall our date by saying someone else but I sat down at his table know that I am his date. We talked all night and he forgot about his other fake date. We left together in his white Hummer. His car ran out of gas and I leaned in for a kiss and it got heated easily. We began having an intense make-out session, his tongue asking for entrance and I let him in. Things got more heated but I didn't let him do it yet because I was a virgin but he gave me a hickey.