이십일

Jeongguk wasn't the type of showing feelings to others and certainly did he dislike to wake up next to someone, he was pleased enough with being alone and content with an empty bed.

If his past flings didn't get this message they were be killed, it was this simple for the insane Prince of Korea. So why was his heart beating so fast when he woke up to his little soulmate cuddled up to his side?

One of Taehyung's hands was clutching onto Jeongguk's shirt and a noise of surprise left the man's throat when he stared at the heavenly being by his side, looking so cute with squished cheeks and pouty lips.

"You really are a miracle huh...", Jeongguk grumbled before a little smile set on his lips and he pulled the boy closer, hand even coming down to pat Taehyung's hair, stroking the long brown strands.

"You need a haircut, Sweetheart", the man pointed out, already having this idea in his mind and noting it to himself that he'll get someone to cut his soulmate's hair.

"My own little angel", Jeongguk chuckled, getting lost in his swirling thoughts. He has always loved to ravish things, loved to see the breaking and full chaos he has created, loved to see the world falling apart just because of him.

And he especially loved that people were fearing him, needed this power to distance him from everyone. Then why couldn't he get rid of this cute sleeping puppy with the dark glowing eyes holding promises and dark sins?

Jeongguk didn't need anyone in his life, didn't want to be weak or having someone to care for, it simply wasn't in his nature to feel love, dark twisted mind too insane to be controlled, not even by himself.

Then why not this boy? What was so special on Kim Taehyung that Jeongguk couldn't seem to let him go?

Maybe it was because of their bond or maybe it was also something else, there was something more about him... something fascinating... and Jeongguk was eager to find out.

"What did I do to deserve this... can't a clown enjoy life and kill people in peace?! Why you gotta give me this cutie", Jeongguk grumbled and tucked a little harder onto Taehyung's hair, causing the boy to mewl. Guilt wasn't rushing over Jeongguk by the act because Taehyung stirred awake but he was rather surprised to catch himself pressing the petite brunet closer to his body.

"Hmm, J'ngguk?", the raven even caught himself smiling by the tired exclaim, the petite brunet snuggling closer to him.

"Hey honeypie", the raven greeted his soulmate which made Taehyung blush by the close proximity of them, rolling around, his tattoo on the neck showing and it made Jeongguk growl.

A little squeak left Taehyung's lips when he felt strong arms wrapped around his thin waist, pressing him against a hard chest. Another squeak left his lips when he felt hardness on his butt and he wriggled uncomfortably until he heard a groan coming from behind, then a hand laying down on his hips, stopping his movements.

"Angel, you're playing a dangerous game with me... and believe me when I say that you're only going to lose if you continue like this", dark promises swirled in Jeongguk's voice when he growled these words into Taehyung's ear, tongue licking the shell before teeth coming down and biting into the sensitive earlobe.

A little gasp left the brunet's chapped lips, quickly licking them to erase the dry feeling on them. He started mewling when the strong man caging him from behind started to roll his hips, pressing his soulmate more to his body, his hands wandering over the boy's weak thin body.

"I always had something for sex from behind... holding you like this, little baby angel makes me want to ravish you until nothing is left... I wanna see you squirming in pleasure, just like this, giving you all the good stuff until you're chanting my name... I never wanted this before but even the thought of it... is so satisfying", Jeongguk grumbled into Taehyung's neck, lips fanning over his tattoo and he felt utterly satisfied to know that this pretty boy belonged to him.

"Pound you from behind just like this and kiss this lovely tattoo on your neck", the maniac continued, shivers ran down Taehyung's spine, he didn't feel afraid but rather excited, even pushing his round ass back onto Jeongguk's crotch, a weak purr leaving his throat.

Jeongguk's thumb shortly grazed over Taehyung's throat before he got released, a small kiss placed on his exposed shoulder because his over sized shirt, more like fitting to Jeongguk but since Taehyung's frame was so small he looked even more tiny in it, revealed way too much skin.

"As much as I want to see your stomach bulging from my cock, we first should put some food into it, what do you think?", Jeongguk smugly exclaimed, knowing what effect he had on the petite boy curled up in his arms, patting his ass daringly with a confident smirk.

"U-uh", Taehyung stuttered, face a red blushing mess which amused Jeongguk to no end and he even choked out a laugh. Taehyung's thought still swirled around that 'bulging from my cock' because holy shit, Jeongguk must be massive then.

"God, what are you doing to me, angel", the mafia prince exclaimed before pulling Taehyung up with him. "You're so intoxicating, Kim Taehyung", Jeongguk announced and for the first time since a long period, Taehyung cracked a soft smile or something close to it.

"Could say the same thing about you."

~

Ela_koo