삼십육

"Y-you want- uh what?", for the first time since Taehyung knew Jeongguk, the tall raven was completely speechless, staring at him like a deer caught in headlights, eyes wide while he was searching for words, so helpless that Taehyung giggled, embarrassed for even asking.

"Hey, hey it's fine... was just a question, calm down Ggukie", Taehyung mumbled embarrassed, leaning forward to peck Jeongguk's lips. Because the poor male was looking like he was either popping a boner or get excessive nose bleed the next second.

"No, no-! Wait, I'm well, uh... I was just surprised...", Jeongguk hurried to say, pulling Taehyung closer to him as he didn't want to let go of his petite soulmate who now was the one blushing furiously.

"I was just surprised because... I wanted to give you all the time you need", Jeongguk mumbled faintly and it made Taehyung's heart flutter from the cuteness before he leaned forward, pressing his lips onto Jeongguk's for a kiss, their lips melted against each other's.

"That is so sweet, Ggukie... b-but can w-we just shower?", he asked quietly, pretty pink blush on his cheeks Jeongguk wanted to kiss so badly. "Of course, Angel. I won't do anything you don't want", the maniac said, rough thumbs rubbing over Taehyung's hipbones before pulling the boy up with him.

Taehyung squealed silently, loving the strength Jeongguk was displaying and wrapped his arms and legs around the naked torso of his soulmate, loving how easily Jeongguk manhandled him.

The muscular raven carried his precious angel inside of the bathroom connected to their room, Taehyung looked up with wide beautiful chocolate colored eyes before he was gently put on his own two feet by Jeongguk, shortly clinging onto his soulmate with his hands, sucking his bottom lip into of his mouth.

"Angel, you have to let go of me now", Jeongguk said softly, nose rubbing over Taehyung's temple before the boy looked up confused, head tilted to the side like a curious little puppy. A chuckle escaped Jeongguk's rosy lips.

"We don't wanna shower with clothes now, eh?", the insane prince of Korea chuckled amused by seeing the expression of the other. Taehyung whined embarrassed, quickly pushing away from Jeongguk.

So quick he was nearly stumbling over his own feet, messily getting caught by Jeongguk's rough hands and put onto his own feet steadily. "You're just like an adorable baby puppy", Jeongguk laughed, earning another loud whine from Taehyung.

"S-shut up", he grumbled, pouting adorably. A loud squeal left his lips when Jeongguk suddenly tucked onto his own pants, pulling them down in one swift movement and the petite brunet nearly screamed before abruptly turning around.

Jeongguk's husky laugh sounding in his ears.

"You could've at least warned me!", he protested with a whine, shuddering when he felt warmth against his back, Jeongguk pressing his naked body close to Taehyung. The raven was towering over the beauty's petite frame, laughing lowly.

"But where's the fun in that, hm?", he grumbled, hands coming down to play with the hem of Taehyung's shirt. "Get that off for me, Pretty", Jeongguk ordered huskily, Taehyung still not turning around.

But he still obeyed Jeongguk, sliding the large shirt, Jeongguk's, over his head and letting the fabric hit the ground with a soft thud. Shivers of anticipation rolled over his skin, causing goosebumps over his golden tinted body.