Beauty

Beauty isn't something we see as just looks of a person or animal or even insect and plant no it's more than that. When it comes to beauty it means for something of personal preference to find a thing of anything special, magnificent and outstanding. Something that draws attention to it and ignore everything that's happening around them only to just focus on that then they must find it beautiful and party of beauty.

When beauty is thought up as to why or what you would want out of it, it's mainly to do with how much attractive you find someone and this can be personal as not everyone would agree with you as to if that person or creature or thing even is beautiful. When you think of beauty you think of something that's physically pleasing such as looks or scenery however beauty can also be seen in personality and other things that are not physical. For example, someone who has a honey sweet like voice and angelic innocence can be found by some an attractive 'beauty' trait.

What I say about beauty is that to not just think about the physical aesthetically pleasing features of a person or anything else, think about who they are. What they've achieved, their personality can be one of the most attractive things about them.