overprotective.2

Previous
-The guy kept following me

Johnny noticed cause he put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

~~
"Woah what is that for?" I asked. He didnt even talk to me. He was pissed off at the guy.
Hope this ends well.
"John..." our faces were inches away.
More the guy got close to me, more idid john pulled me closer as possible. Thought this wasnt enough, the guy came to us and checked out on me.
"Oh you...is that your car? Cause i think it got towed" "oh shi-" he ran away leaving me with the guy. Dumbhead.
He got closer to me and said some words that i couldnt understand. He was flirting with me , it was all dark, i was alone, can it be worse?

In that moment Johnny came and punched the guy but he still was up. Then he did something i never thought he'd do. He kissed me. I freezed in the kiss. Like i was shoked.
Puting his arm around my neck he pulled me so close and we got in the car. I asked him why he did that and a lot mote questions but he didnt even answered. Them after some silence he broke it.

"Dont ever wear this dress anymore" he looked so serious yet so hot.
"W-why" " whatt??, y/n he was flirting with you, he was touching you omg" " why the hell you care?" I yelled" because i love you" he yelled back. And in that moment we both went silent.
"I know you love me, like, im your best friend so it would be hurting if you didnt love me""no y/n. Dont you understand? I'd been hurting everyday. Seeing you with another guy. Not being allowed to tell my feelings cause you were my best friend. It hurts to know that you will never love me back in this way but-""who said i dont love you?" I said as i cupped his face and kissed him "oh and also this was a payback"
"I-you-uh..."" i love you" i said as his face lighten up. "You what?"" I. Love. You" i speelled so happy cause his love for me was for eternity.
We both leaned in and kissed.
"um...im sorry about today. I just-""its okay. Thank u sm John. Thank u for being there for me"" always..."

"and i know this isnt the best way to ask you out but Will you be my girlfriend?" He said with hopeful eyes.
"This is the best way. And Yes" i said happier than i ever was.

We got back to the place which was a fancy restaurant at the beach.
"We can stay here if you want" " no...its okay. I mean past is in the past. " i smiled.
We got inside holding each others hand.
Everyone looked up at us and clapped.
"Kinda feel this was all planned?"" Uh i..um..."" well this is perfect planned"
"Kiss, kiss, kiss," they yelled.

And we kissed...again.

I really hope you like it. I tried. Leave ideas in the comments down below. Thank u for 1K .

Lovas♡