rain.2

⚠️warning⚠️SOFT SMUT SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE

previously
~she rested her head in my chest as i played with her hair. I've never seen such a beauty like her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y/n?" I said breaking the silence. She couldnt sleep cause she kept seeing nightmares.
"i love you:" i confessed truthfully.
"Y-you what?"
"I love you y/n"
"y-" he cutted my words by kissing me. Our tongues danced in sync.
He didnt stop by just a kiss. He started kissing my neck leaving soft hickeys.
His hands moved down to my hips as my hands were around his neck. Heated moment after he broke the silence.

"Are you sure y/n?" I nodded. I needed him. All of him.
His hands came up to take my shirt off as i took off his pants. Eagerness showing.
His hand moved again now down rubbing my clit then after some moment took my panties off. He thrusted his fingers.

"Oh my- john"
"Thats not what u call me"
"d-dAdDy Oh My FuCk" i cried. Begging him for more as he thrusted 3 fingers in.
Lost in control.
Clenching my walls which ached for him he put his member in. Pumping in and out, we were both horny. We ached for each other for so long but we never showed it. Now it was the time. I dont know if he will regret it after but im sure i wont.

What we are going through now, its the best experience i've ever had.

After some moment we both finished.
"john...was i ok?"
"You...were.. perfect" he said trying to catch his breath.
"Get some rest angel" he kissed my forehead.
"John?"
"Yea"
"Do u...you know...."-"regret it?" I slowly nodded waiting for his response.
"No-not at all...what about you?"
"I dont regret even the smallest thing we did together" he kissed my forehead and put his arms around me then aftee that we fell asleep.

~~~~next day~~~~~~

"Yo the fuck y/n..."hayden said pushing me
"Fuck you hayden you cant push me away like that. Whats wrong with you?" I yelled
"No actually whats wrong with you?, you cant go around and give your fucking pussy to your fucking best friend. " he yelled making me jump.
"The fuck hayden...dont tell me what to do. You fucked Lauren just a week ago dude" lol pretend.
His face got red. He started rambling words.
"Well fuck you y/n" showing me his index finger then leaving.
Johnny came and sat next to me.
"Whats up bubs?" The pet name....
"I just had to show his place..." i smirked.
"Yo thats my girl..." he said chuckling and hugging me.
"Ready for part 2?" He smirked.
"Born ready" upstairs.
Yk what happens next. .

Yup im alive. I just hadnt much time to write. Sorry. But i promise i'll post now that im on my winterbreak.
Luv u all. ♡