Partner. Chapter 1.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"well your truly a cute little thing, im glad i had my men take you when they did" The lord smirked as he sat on top of the short girl pushed her long hazle hair behind her war. Her arms  tied to the bed pots above her heads. She wore nothing but her green bra and pants.

"please" She whispered as her pretty hazel eyes turned to the ceiling looking where the stranger laid hidden.

"shit" he whispered and pressed on the control setting of a couple bombs on the other side of the mansion. 

"urg, what getting in my way now" the lord hissed and climbed of the girl before walking out of his private bedroom slamming the door. The ceiling soon blew up leaving a hole where the strange jumped down from. 

He was only a little bit taller then her. His hair was silkily and a midnight black in the shape of a mullet. His eyes was a beautiful purple and he was handsome in her eyes. She washed as he looked around the room for anything good to steal. He stopped walking and glanced to her still slightly tied to the bed before taking a deep breath and walking over. 

"thank you" She smiled softly as he cut her free before taking a couple steps away.

"so, what are you his new toy or something" the stranger asked as he looked away.

"play thing maybe, i was looking for my brother and i remember these strangers attacking then i woke up tied on the bed" She replied and walked over to the corner of the room picking up some round nerdy glasses. 

"who knew this creep liked little girls" the stronger sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm not just a little girl, I'm sixteen" She hissed back shocking him slightly.

"well miss I'm sixteen, good luck in the real world" He replied and walked towards the door.

"Wait, please help me find my brother" She yelled back despite.

"i dont babysit kids and anyways i dont work for free" he replied and turned to her.

"i dont come from money but maybe i can help you" She mumbled and held her other arm.

"help me, well those glasses of yours do look old fashion and i do know a place that would pay plenty for them" He smirked and started walking towards her.

"NO" she yelled back in fear making him freeze.

"they my brothers, they all i got let of him until i find him. But i can pay you back with my brain, i can help you steal things with ease by my plans and way of thinking" She frowned and looked to him.

"fine but dont expect me to go easy on you" He warned and she smiled as she placed the glasses on.

"i understand, please help me find my father and i help you with stealing as much as i can until then" She smiled sweetly and he threw his jacket at her.

"i steal you some clothes later, for now we need to get out of here" He replied and she placed the jacket on before running over to him. 

"thank you" She smiled brightly and stood beside him.

"lets go" He sighed and walked towards the door once more but this time the doors opened showing the lord.

"oh my, it seems that i have a thief or did they find out i took the little sister and came to take her for themselves" The lord smirked.