Truth. Chapter 4.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"an animal" Keith asked unsure as they listened to the castle doctor known as coran. 

"yes, i done some tests while pidge was asleep and well her blood is very similar to a type of vens that known as trickster" Coran replied as the four sat in the medical room. 

"a trickster i thought they were all wiped out fourteen years ago" Shiro frowned and turned to pidge who sat on the edge of the bed while Keith stood leaning on the wall.  

"i thought the same but pidge holds some trickster blood in her, i dont know how since it should be killing her but its like they one together. She doesn't just hold vens blood she is the trickster" Coran explained and all three males turned to an nervous pidge.

"want to share how a trickster that is the most deadly vens around is sitting on the medical bed looking like a normal human" Shiro hissed and pidge jumped a little.

"i didnt ask be born as a trickster, my family didnt ask to be hunted down becuase we held vens blood in us. Yes we evil and we kill but my family didnt we wanted it show we can live without the lust and hunger. But everyone only saw us as monster and always tried to kill us. I watched my parents died and i thought i was dead too until my brother woke me up and i found myself in a wired lab in a wired human body" Pidge frowned and looked to the ground. 

"so what is a trickster" Keith asked unsure.

"they a dangerous type of ven. They smart and they sneaky making them very deadly. They use tricks and traps to lure their victims or steal other vens meals from them. They very hated by the government and people since they so tricky to kill. Hence they were named Tricksters" Shiro explained with a frowned and crossed his arms.

"fourteen years ago the government gave out an order to kill all trickster hoping to wipe out the most deadly type of ven but it seemed pidge here survived it and whoever saved her by turning her into a human form is a generis who didnt want tricksters to be wiped out" Coran sighed and turned to pidge.

"the man in the labs was kind, he saved me and brother before sending us to the island where we lived since. He said he knew our parents before and hoped we would bring a future for human kind and vens. To show we dont need to turn evil to live on and well since we have extra skills that we used for killing just think what we could do if we didnt use them to kill but to help humans" Pidge replied with a weak smiled.

"well pidge hasn't bought me harm in the three days i know her, trickster or human who gives a shit. She still pidge who been looking for her brother" Keith sighed and glanced to a surprised pidge.

"thanks Keith" Pidge smiled softly.

"Keith right, Pidge doesn't act like a normal ven and well she could be useful" Shiro smiled. 

"then i can stay" Pidge asked unsure.

"yeah you can stay with voltron and we keep protecting you and we will help you find your brother" Shiro smiled gently and Pidge smiled back. 

"i must ask pidge, do you remember where this lab was that turned your normal form into the one you have now. We must find the man who can mess with vens genes and to pull something like this off while keeping it covered up. Its generis" Coran smiled and pidge frowned.

"sorry, i dont really know its wired. I remember waking up in the labs after i was already formed like a human and well the guy seemed nice but scary. When i woke up again i was already on the island and well me and my brother lived our new life" Pidge explained. 

"you remember all this when you were just two" Keith asked impressed.

"tricksters minds work a little differently then humans" Pidge replied and Keith just nodded.