Friends. Chapter 3.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Pidge" Keith called as he noticed the shorter girl hasn't came back to their shared room after going for a shower.

"In here" Pidge mumbled behind the door to the bathroom.

"is everything ok" Keith asked slightly worried.

"um, well since they seem to think I'm a boy like i wanted but they only gave me a half towel to walk from here to our room" Pidge replied awkwardly and Keith froze slightly as he realised her problem.

"i will go and bring you some clothes, just dry yourself with the half towel" Keith spoke in a kind small voice so only she would hear.

"thanks Keith but we also have another problem" Pidge muttered embarrassed. 

"and that is" Keith asked unsure if he wanted to know the answer.

"i need underwear, mine fell off the railing and got wet" Pidge sighed.

"ah um well, cant you just go free until the dry" Keith asked back.

"You go free for a day you asshole" pidge yelled back making Keith jump back from the door.

"ok fine, sorry i think they bought some spare males boxes in your size, use them for now and just bandage your um you know urr .. yeah" Keith muttered back as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"thanks" Pidge whispered back and Keith just nodded before walking off to their room.

 Ten Minutes later....

"thanks" Pidge muttered slightly embarrassed as she walked into their shared room. 

"no worries, lets just promise not to mention this ever again" Keith sighed.

"deal" Pidge slightly smiled. 

"so want the top bunk or bottom" Keith asked as he turned to the bunk beds.

"i dont mind" Pidge replied and walked over to stand beside Keith.

"then you can have the bottom bunk, i call dibs for top" Keith slightly smirked. 

"your such a child" Pidge grinned and Keith chuckled. 

"oh shut up" Keith joked and rolled his eyes. 

"you think, shiro would let us leave the ship for a couple hours" Pidge as she sat on the bottom bed. 

"i dont think so, why need something" Keith asked as he sat on the window seat opposite the bunk bed. 

"well i wanted to buy some more underwear and bra, oh and something else" Pidge smiled as she turned to Keith.

"well why dont we ask shiro to let us down for a couple hours, I'm sure it be awkward if they followed you into the shop and watch you buy women underwear while your seen as a guy" Keith slightly smiled while pidge giggled.

"yeah, that would be strange for them to watch me buy such things" Pidge grinned and Keith chuckled.

"well, we could sneak out then we would have no one from voltron to follow us" Keith smirked as he glanced to pidge who smiled.

"sounds good to me, they still think we settling in the room .. so we free until they call us for dinner in four hours" Pidge smiled and stood up.

"and well lance is a little bit of an idiot for keeping his wallet in an easy pocket for me to steal. We can even get some snacks after shopping" Keith mumbled and showed lance wallet.