A Plan. Chapter 8.

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

"Are you ok" Shiro asked as he walked into Iverson office and walked straight over to Pidge.

"I dont know, I landed with a thud and I think my butt might be bruised" Lance frowned as he rubbed his bum cheek over his trousers after his sliding fall.

"He means Pidge" Keith sighed as he rolled his eyes at the idiot.

"I'm fine, I ran away before he could take me" Pidge smiled and did a small spin showing she was unharmed.

"Thank you Iverson for bringing my patient here, she a special case and well you might have saved her life" Adam smiled kindly as he turned to Iverson who was leaning on the front of his desk looking to Pidge.

"An interesting case, You have no Idea" Iverson replied as he crossed his arms.

"Your truly Iverson, the one who saved me and my brother .. right" Pidge asked as she looked to Iverson who nodded.

"Yes and I'm glad your still alive till this day, I knew the galra would have learned of my experiment on you and your brother not long after I sent you away" Iverson mumbled.

"Your the guy who made Pidge into human" Lance yelp in shock and Iverson nodded.

"Her parents came to me when the children were still in their trickster forms. You see the parents weren't like normal tricksters and showed signs of free will and a smarter mind then humans that wasn't controlled by the killing instinct or evil wills. But it seemed other vens saw them as freaks and even tried to kill them along with other humans. I met the holts during one of my research missions and well they gave me hope. But a year later they were killed during the big hunt for tricksters orders came out and I took the two children into hiding. I gave them a human body to help hide them and well hope they show how we might fully understand vens and find they not all about bloodlust if we try hard enough" Iverson explained as he looked to Pidge.

"Thank you, for saving us and giving us a chance to live" Pidge smiled softly shocking the head doctor. 

"Your welcome but I'm sure I couldn't save your parents and forced you into a new body. The only thing that the same about your only body is that you should only have a two day period unlike a normal human female. But dont worry you should still be able to mate like normal humans and have children" Iverson explained and the other males tensed at his words while Pidge became embarrassed.

"Enough of those facts please" Pidge groaned and hid her face in her hands and Iverson nodded.

"Why send them away, why not keep them here where it was safe" Keith asked as he stood beside Pidge.

"The hospital knew I have no wife, My son lives in another country with his grandparents after my teen love died not long after giving birth. I couldn't just keep two children and I knew the Galra would find my lab and look for clues on them. I needed to send them somewhere the galra would never find or at least not find for awhile. I wanted them to live but knew they would have been found in just days if I kept them" Iverson sighed and rubbed his neck.

"Can you explain how the experiment worked, It should be impossible to turn a ven into a human body" Adam asked with hope. 

"It still is impossible, those two are the only ones it could happen with so far and I no know how. Its a mystery even to me and I'm the one to help them change into human. I'm sorry doctor Adam but I have no answers for you" Iverson replied with a frown and Adam nodded in understanding.