3

"Jungkook, dont" I said annoyed. I don't think that was a good idea I thought to myself.

I open the door and head to the bed.

I grab my phone that's on the right counter and go on instagram to check, what I've missed. Aw my baby jisoo posted a picture (:

jj, jisoo

Liked by lalalalisa_m, somsomi0309, mark_tuan and 400 others

Oh hey, ma'am 🦋❤️

Comments:
Somsomi0309: beautiful <3

Lalalalisa_m: baby, how are you so gorgeous?

Mark_tuan: wow <3

Real_pcy: hey ma'am

Jennie.kim: A Queen.

Username: go bestie, go bestie 💓

Username: goddess

How was I lucky to get a beautiful daughter, maybe from jungkook. I of course like it.

I hear the door open and turn to see who it is, jungkook.

"Y/n" I hear him say my name but I ignore him, still using my phone.

"Y/n !" He yells sitting in the edge of the bed looking at me pissed. " what"

"Why the fuck" he said still looking at me pissed.

"Do I need to punish you" he smirks. Oh why does he have to be sexy? I really want him inside me right now but I can't show it.

I didn't say anything which made him mad. "Not speaking?" He asked.

I look at him but we made eye contact and let me tell you, he's going to be rough.

Next thing I knew he was on top of me, he ripped off your shirt. Got you by the waist and bent you over and pulled down your pants, then Your panties.

"Jungkoo-" he cut me off by roughly putting his dick inside you.

He thrusted in roughly, he didn't let you adjust to his size. He went deeper and harder. You were moaning loud, "shut the fuck up, the boys are still here" he spanks your butt.

"J-jungkook I'm g-gonna cum" you said moaning. "Don't"

"This is your punishment" he said grunting, he grabs your hair and thrusts harder.

"B-baby, please" You weakly moan. He chuckled at how pathetic you look, begging him to stop. Which made him go harder and harder.

"Maybe this will teach you not to disrespect Me"

He finally stopped. "On your knees" he said pointing to the floor.

I do as I was told and get on my knees. I was now facing his dick. "Suck"

I grab it and stroke it for a couple of seconds, "y/n, please suck it baby"

I started sucking, "ahhh, so fucking good" he moaned. "F-faster" he said moving my head more down.

"B-baby" you said gagging, you got cut off my your phone ringing. I get up and head to where my phone was. Jungkook was frustrated, he was about to cum.

"Hurry y/n" he said, "wait"

"Hello, baby. What's wrong" you ask concerned. "Mom, are you here " she asked. I remove my phone from my ear and check the time. Damn, I was fucking jungkook, I didn't check the time.

"Oh baby, yeah I'm by the last light. I'll be there in 5, bye" you hung up.

"What's wrong, who was it" he asked, "it was jisoo, damn it. They have 10 minutes till they get out of school I didn't even check the time" you said putting your hands on your face.

"Baby, dont worry." He said pulling up his pants. "Come on, let's go" we head to the restroom and hurry.