4

The guys have already left since they basically knew what was happening up stairs. But We headed down stairs ready to pick up the kids.

Jungkook's outfit

Y/n outfit:

I started walking to my car

I started walking to my car. I turn to check if jungkook was following me but I see him walking another direction. "Jungkook where are you going"

"Pick up the kids, where else" he responds. "Well yeah, aren't we talking this car" I asked. "No, were talking this one" he points to one of his cars.

 "No, were talking this one" he points to one of his cars

I speed walk over to him.

*arrived at school *
2:49
Damn we got here on time, just by one minute. I texted the kids to look for the Tesla dad has.

Jungkook opens the doors from the kids to hop in. "Omg hey dad" taeyong said happy seeing his dad.

"Hey, boy" he smiles. "How was school" jungkook asked them. "Good, actually" jackson speaks. "And you, jisoo" jungkook turns his head to her. "Good" is all she said

"Are you sure" I asked. "Yes, mom"

I knew something was wrong. She probably doesn't want to say it in-front of jungkook and her brothers.

"Why were you guys late" jisoo said. I didn't know what to say, I looked at jungkook. "I was fucking your mom"

"JUNGKOOK" I slap his arm. "What, she asked so I answered" he chuckled.

So annoying. I look out of the window and see a car that has been following us, I don't remember it.

"Jungkook,did you notice the car in the back. It's been following"

"Yeah, forgot. It's the guards, I forgot to tell you all, you will be getting a guard from now on" he said looking at me.

"Ughhh dad, why" taeyong whined. "Don't ask"

*Home*
The kids went in first, I waited for jungkook. "Why are you giving us guards" I asked him

"Princess, don't ask about my business"

"Also What's wrong with jisoo" he asked me. "I don't know, I'll go talk to her"

"I swear, if it was the fucking idiot boyfriend of hers I won't let it slide" he said

Jisoo's POV
I laid down on my bed And looked up at the ceiling. is he cheating on me ? Should I break up with him? What if I'm just overthinking?

I hear someone knock on the door "come in"

"Hey baby" My mom said. " hi mom"

"So uhm, what's wrong" she asked. "What do you mean" You chuckled nervously. "I know you jisoo. Something is wrong, what is it. Is it your boyfriend" she asked, worried.

"Actually, it is" I look down. "Aw princess, what happened"

"Well see uhm, HECHEATEDONMEANDIKEEPGOINGBACKTOHIM" I said really fast of embarrassment.

"Woah slow down" she said holding my hands. "Uhm he... mom I'm embarrassed" I said biting my bottom lip on nervousness. "Don't be, we both are females. I'm sure I can help you out"

I let go of her hands "he cheated on me"

Jackson's POV
I was hanging out with taeyong in the living room play video games. "I'll be back, I'm gonna go get my phone" I said  "hurry, before I start" taeyong responds. I chuckled

I speed walk up to my room,which is next to jisoo. " woah slow down" I hear my mom voice coming from jisoo room. I was curious about what they were talking about, so i put my ear near the door.

"Uhm he... mom I'm embarrassed". I hear jisoo
"Don't be, we both are females. I'm sure I can help you out" I hear my mom respond to her

I was about to leave, since I thought they were talking about girl things like PERIODS.

Until I heard her say

"he cheated on me"