5

"He cheated on me"

My blood boiled when I heard her say that. I went to my room and grabbed my phone and ran down stairs to taeyong. "What took you so long" he asked

"Tae, we have something to do on Monday after school" I said turning my head to look at him "why, what  happened "

"He cheated on her" I said angry.

"Shut the fuck up, don't play like that" he said slapping me in my head

"Why the fuck would I play like that" i said annoyed. "I heard them talking, when I was going for my phone"

Y/n POV
"Baby, no, no. Don't cry he isn't worth it"

Why the fuck would someone cheat on my beautiful baby. She deserves all the love.

Should I tell jungkook? No. He's capable of doing anything.

"I really love him mom" she looked at me with tears in her eyes. "Ok, ok first baby, you know what hm. Let's forget about him okay. He doesn't exist anymore. You want ice cream? You wanna go shopping hmm" I asked tilting my head.

"Mom, idk" she said looking down, sad.

"Come on, let's go shopping tomorrow. Get your mind off" I said getting her hand to get up. "Go wash yourself  for bed, love you" I said giving her a kiss on her forehead, opening her door to leave."bye mom"

I could tell she was heartbroken and embarrassed, but I will never let one of my kids be sad over someone that made them depressed.

I head down stairs to get something to eat. "Where's dad" I asked taeyong. "Oh he went out, he said to not wait up" I nod,

Next day,
Saturday 7:46
I hear the alarm clock go off, I turn it off. I look to my left and see jungkook asleep, I smile.

I get up and head to the restroom to wash up for today.

Y/n outfit:

(Ignore the bag,lol)

I head out of the restroom and see jungkook awake. "Hey princess, where are you going"he asked getting up to sit

"Actually I'm taking jisoo out to the mall" I smile. "Remember. Body guard" He said putting on a shirt. "No jungkook"

"What"

" jungkook, I don't want guys with black suits following us around" you said, annoyed.

"I don't care" he said, passing by me to go down stairs. You rolled your eyes.

You headed to jisoo room, checking if she's ready. "Oh wow, you look gorgeous" you said

Jisoo's outfit:

"Thanks mom, alright let's go" she smiled

Jungkook's POV
I head down stairs annoyed with y/n, why can't she just listen and take body guards with her?

"Hey dad" taeyong said waving his hand. "Hey boys"

I look for a maid, "food please" I said. "Yes, sir" she bows and go gets my breakfast.

You hear footsteps coming from the stairs

Oooh y/n looks really good right now.

"Well before you ladies leave, eat" I said. "Yeah"

Y/n's POV
We head down stairs to leave.

I see jungkook look our way, "well before you ladies leave, eat" he said looking up and down at me.

"Yeah" jisoo said already walking to the chair.i give a kiss to jungkook and sit on the right, left side next to him.

"Why are you guys all dressed up for, because I haven't seen jisoo dress like a girl" jackson bursts of laughter. "YAH, what have I ever done to you, idiot" jisoo said kicking his leg under the table.

"Kids stop. The food is here, now eat" jungkook said.

We started eating. I could feel his eyes on me, i tried to ignore it but I need him to stop.

"Can you stop" I asked not looking at him

"Huh, stop what"

"Can you stop staring at me" I looked at him looking down at his pancakes.

"Whatever"