6

10:09
We finish eating, "alright, I'll see you later."

"Hmm, alright uhm I won't give you ladies a guard"

"Thank you" I said giving him a hug " but"

"There's always a but" I said letting go "you have to let me eat you" he whispered in my ear. "Jungkook, stop. The kids are here"

"Yeah but they didn't hear"

"Fine, I'll see you later" I said giving him a goodbye kiss. "Text me" he said

"Come on jisoo"

*Mall*

Alright, time to spoil my jisoo. "Where do you wanna go" I ask " I have been wanting new jeans"

"Okay, come on"

We were now at Nordstrom, "I'll wait here ok, you pick whatever you want" I said

I sat down and waited for her. "y/n" I hear someone say my name "sorry, I don't know you" I said trying not to sound rude.

"It's me, sehun" he said smiling

"Ahhh sehun, omg it's good to see you" I said

"Yeah, you look beautiful like always" I smile "How are you" he asked "I'm very good, you"

"Yeah same, uhm maybe we should hang out. Here. Let me have your phone number" he said getting his phone out of his pocket. " yeah, sure" I said

It's nothing bad, I haven't seen him in a long time. Jungkook probably won't like it but he's my friend not his.

I type in my phone number "here, let me know when" I said giving his phone back " yes, but now that we are here how does Tomorrow soun-" he got cut off

"Mom, I'm done" she said looking at sehun

"Oh um jisoo this is sehun a old friend from high school. Sehun this is my daughter,jisoo"

"Hello" sehun took his hand out "hey"

"Well um We'll get going" I said getting up. "Yeah, right.ill text you" he said giving me a hug . "Bye"

We went to the register to pay. "That'll be 78.66" I handed her my card " thank you so much for shopping here, please come again" I nod.

"Anywhere else" I asked "can we take a picture" she asked me,excited. "Of course"

(Jisoo on the left, y/n on the right)

jj.jisoo

Liked by Kth

Liked by Kth.taeee, mark_tuan, j,Jimin and 301 others

My beautiful mother, dad if you are reading this ur lucky to have my mom lol, love u <3

Comments:

lalalalisa: queens

Mark_tuan: now I see how you because beautiful.

Kth.taeee: miss you guys!

jeon.jungkook: oh fuck 😍😍😍

jeon.jungkook: those are my queens! 

I read the comments on the picture I posted."awe my dad is so cute" she said "yeah, come on. We are about to go. It's getting cold." I said. "Mom, aren't you hungry" she asked me.

"Actually, yeah"

"Let's go get fries" she said grabbing my hand.

"Can we get two medium friends, please." I said to the lady. "Will that be all" she asked "yes"

"Alright give it 5 minutes" she smiled "thank you" we headed to a table and waited for the fries.

"Here are your fries, ladies" a young man said "thank you" I smile. He left but seconds later I saw him coming back "hey I'm sorry, but can I have your number" he asked jisoo nervously.

"I- i um, I just got out of a break up, but um we can be friends"

"yes, thank you"

Skip Time
5:32
We headed to the car, to go home since it was getting more cold and I missed the kids and jungkook.

Jungkook <3
Where are you guys ?

Y/n
Heading to the car, why?

Jungkook <3
because i need you ladies here.

Y/n
Then stop texting me, I have to drive. Are the kids home ? Do you guys want anything to eat?

Jungkook <3
Just get burgers for the kids and jisoo. Unless she ate over there?

Y/n
What about you? You aren't hungry?

Jungkook <3
I am, I'm just wait for my food (:

Y/n
You ordered food for yourself ?! selfish. What about the kids huh ?!

Jungkook <3
That pussy of yours is my food (; did you forget ? I told you if I didn't give you guards that I would eat you out

Y/n
About that ... no, bye I have too drive !

Does he really think am gonna let him ? No. He doesn't stop when I tell him too.

I set my phone down and turn the car on. "Let's go get hamburgers"

*Home*
"Thank you mom"

"Awe baby, don't thank me. Just don't let your dad have me alone yeah ?" I laughed. "Why"

"Because.. he wants me to go see his brother" I lied. I don't have anything against his brother actually. "Don't worry"

"Let's go in"

I open the door and go to the kitchen to set the burgers down on the table "tae, jackson come eat" I yelled out. "Baby" jungkook comes in the kitchen with a cigarette in his hand. "Oh hey"

"dad" jisoo said. He turns around "yes baby"

"I need mom" she smiled "well, I need mom too" he smiled. "No" she comes and grabs my hand. He watches us leave the kitchen.