8

skip time*
10:21
I was on my phone watching videos but once I heard footsteps coming I pretended to sleep.

"y/n" he whispered

Silence

"Y/N" he yelled

"What" you said

"Get undressed"

"No jungkook, I'm tired"

"I don't fucking care, hurry Up"

I do as I was told. I sit up and take my shirt and shorts off, I wait for him to get out the restroom.

"Ahhh perfect, baby" he said closing the restroom door. "Thank you for listening"

He comes close to me. "Are you not happy I'm going to eat you out, hmm." He said caressing my cheek. "No, because you never stop when I tell you too"

He laughed," baby, it's not my fault you taste so good"he smirked. "Fine, I'll stop when you tell me too" he said

But I know damn well he won't, he doesn't even listen to me. He does whatever he wants.

He laid himself down "sit on me"

You were nervous but listen. You crawled up to his face, slowly lowering yourself down on his mouth. He didn't waste time.

You feel his tongue on your clit and folds, you couldn't handle it, he was too good. "I- can't jungkook" you whimpered

It got so messy quick, it was all over this chin, lips and went down his cheeks. He keep sucking.

You reached down, gripping onto his hair, you wanted more.

"f-fuck, hmm come on daddy" you gasped out. "Don't stop, mhm" you said lowering a bit more down.

You clenched your walls around his tongue. "c-come on b-baby" you whimpered as tears rolled down your cheeks. "Fuck, oh fuck!" You cried as you came.

He didn't stop after you came, he slid a finger in you. "Ah fuck"you whimpered

"You like that don't you, you fucking whore"

he flicked his tongue as fast as he could against your clit, sticking 3 fingers in your wet pussy. "You fucking slut, you like what daddy is doing to you don't you" gripping your ass as he spanked you.

ring ring*

"who the fuck is calling you" he asked.

I check who it is, not moving my thighs off the side of his head. fuck it's my sister. I try to catch my breath. "Well.. who is it" he asked

"My sister" I said looking down at him.

I answered it "hey,jennie.what's wrong" I asked moving my legs out of jungkook's head to sit in the edge of the bed. "hey, y/n. So um, youngjae and I are having problems right now, he beat me and I don't what him near the kids. Do you mind if we can stay with you guys for awhile"

"what the fuck! He beat you" you asked pissed "where is he now" you asked.

"I don't know, I just don't wanna be here anymore. Please pick me up y/n" she said about to tear up. "Yes of course. I'm on my way, don't move. Bye"

"What happened" jungkook asked confused. "Joungjae. He beat my sister, she'll be staying here for awhile" I said getting up to put clothes on. "Okay okay, but you aren't going alone"

"but don't tell the guards to follow you" you said "why, they have to anyways" he said putting on a shirt.

I opened the door to headed downstairs "hurry I'll be at the kitchen" you smiled. "Of course you are" he laughed knowing you love food.

Skip time*
Home*

"alright, um jennie.can you come with me?" I asked. She nodded

Jennie and I went to the kitchen to talk while jungkook took jennie's kids to the room.

"how long do you plan staying here, not that I mind but I can always help if you wanna look for something new, you know what I mean right?"

"for right now I just want to see what happens tomorrow, also thank you and jungkook for letting my kids and I stay here. I really appreciate it" She said holding my hands.

"No problem" you smiled." Alright let's go. also to let you know jungkook's friends are staying here too" you said walking out the kitchen "yeah alright"

We heard to the room where the kids and jungkook were. "All set up" jungkook said standing next to me. "Thank you jungkook" Jennie smiled. "Yeah of course"

"alright we'll get going, if you need anything we are upstairs" you said Turing to leave the room. "Yes, thanks"