9

next day*
7:43
You woke up and checked your phone.

sehun <3
hey, you still up to hang out ?

Y/n
Yes, ofc. Can you come early? We will be having a get together (:

sehun <3
yeah, see you later <3

I put my phone back on the light counter to go shower and get ready for this get together jungkook will be throwing.

Outfit:

You wore this till the party started

You wore this till the party started. I headed over to jungkook to wake him up. I was thinking of giving him a good suck to wake him up but I just showered.

Or should I? I mean he always stains my top not the bottoms.

Jungkook's POV
I was sleeping peacefully, when I felt someone move the blanket from my body.touched my bare stomach.

Still pretending to be asleep.

Y/n POV
You moved the blanket from jungkook's body. Wow big abs, beautiful. You then gave a small squeeze on his dick.

He moved.

You now took his boxers off and grabbed it. You started stroking it up and down slowly.

He moved.

You thought why he hasn't moaned yet. So you put it in your mouth and started sucking him off.

You felt a hand on the back of my head and looked up still sucking him and saw it was jungkook.

he put my head more deeper. "J-jungkook s-stop" you said gagging "you started this" he said looking down at you. "ahh, come on baby, faster"

He sat up and put my head all the way down.You started choking "hmm, baby"

he grabbed my hair and pulled me up for a kiss then back down to his dick. "I'm almost there, come on" he said moving my head up and down roughly. "jungkook w-wait"

He didn't listen

He stood up and started thrusting into your mouth hard, he hit the back of your throat. You started gagging, more saliva.

Minutes later he stopped thrusting and sat back down at the edge of the bed.

He grabbed his dick "open your mouth" squirting his cum on my mouth. "Swallow"
You did as you were told, "you dirty slut, go get cleaned up" he said grabbing your hair.

Skip time
12:53
I was with Jennie, talking about what happened to her and Jaeyoung. "He has beaten me many times but I never knew what to do, the good thing was that he didn't hit the kids"

"Don't worry, jungkook will take care of him"

"He's not going to hurt him right, Y/n don't forget he is the dad of my kids. It's not right."

"you want a guy that beat you not to get eaten too, he deserves it. It's not like jungkook is gonna kill him" You chuckled "right" she said sarcastically knowing jungkook is capable of doing anything. "I have to get ready and you should too, jungkook got you this pretty two piece dress that he thought was pretty, come.

"I can't wait to see it, thanks"