2

6:15
"Baby,wake up" you said, walking in his room. "5 more minutes mom, please" your son asked, putting his blanket on his face.

"No,no. 5 always ends up being an hour. Come on jackson, get up" I remove his blanket from his face. "I'll go wake up jisoo and taeyong, you better be dressed" I say walking out of his room.

I head to jisoo next, she won't be that hard to get up.

I knock 3 times on her door. "Jisoo" I open the door and she's laying on her bed, dressed. "I'm ready, mom" she smiles. "Thank you baby"

I head to taeyong, the last one. "Tae, baby" I knock.

He didn't answer me so that means he's asleep.i open the door.

"Baby" I move him. "Hmm, what mom" he groaned and put the blanket over his head. I sit in the edge of his bed."Don't what me, get up." I hit his butt softly. I get up "hurry jisoo and jackson are ready" I say leaving his room.

I head to my room I share with my husband jungkook.

I open the door and see him laying down on his phone. "Hey baby" I said walking to the restroom. "Hi, are you dropping the kids off at school" he asked getting up.

"Yeah, why. Do you wanna come" I asked excited. He rarely comes with me to drop them off.

"Sorry baby, I have people coming over" he kissed my forehead. It's amazing having a husband as a mafia. Sarcasm.

I finish getting ready.
Outfit:

"Alright, baby I'll see you later" I kiss jungkook goodbye

"Alright, baby I'll see you later" I kiss jungkook goodbye. "Hmm baby I like that" he whispers. he looks at me up and down. "Thank you jungkook" i smile

I head out to the front and see my kids in the car.

Car ride7:34"I don't care jackson" you said angry

Car ride
7:34
"I don't care jackson" you said angry. "Mom, dad lets us do it" he said looking at me.

"Baby, that's dad. Not me" i respond.

"Do you know how are it is to stop doing drugs" I asked "mom calm down, it's not a big deal." Taeyong said.

End of car ride
7:46
"Alright guys, I'll be in the same spot again. Don't take your time and come late or I will leave you" you said looking at them leave.

"Yes, mom" jisoo said, about to close the door.i lower the window and yell out "bye babies" they turn around and feel embarrassed. I laugh.

Home

I open the door and shut it

I open the door and shut it. "Baby your home" jungkook said coming towards you for a kiss. "Are you hungry" I asked him heading to the couch

"No, I just ate" he follows me.

"Jungkook" I turn to him. "yeah" he asked confused. "Well when I was taking the kids, jackson said you let him smoke"

"Well, yeah. Nothing wrong with that" he responds. Once he said that we hear the door ring.

We look at each other. "Don't worry, it's the boys" he gets up and heads to the door and opens it.

They do there man thing and head inside. "Hey y/n" I hear them say "hi" I smile standing up to hug them.

I look down to see what Jimin has in his hands and it's beer. "Y/n, do you want one" Jimin offered.

"Uhm -" I was cut off "No, Jimin. She will not being having one" he said seriously. "Come on baby, go to the room" he said kissing me. I nod.

I turn around to leave but I feel a spank on my butt. I make a little jump since it startled me, I turn around to face jungkook and he had a smirk on his face.

"Jungkook, dont" I said annoyed. I don't think that was a good idea I thought to myself.