11

"baby, come" he said taking his hand out for me to grab it. "this is my beautiful wife and my lovely sister jihyo for the people that don't know, so respect them or you will die" he said as it was nothing

"Jungkook, stop. That's not funny" you whispered to him.

"Y/n, Jiyho and sehun these are the people I'm making business with, please introduce yourself"

"hello, I'm Felix"

"Hello, I'm taemin lee, this is my girlfriend,sunmi"

"Hello, I'm Kai, this is my wife wendy"

"Hello, I'm choi San"

"Hello, I'm suho, this is my beautiful wife,rosé"

"Hello, I'm jinsoul, a friend of jungkook"

"Hello, I'm sowon, also a friend of jungkook"

"well hello, I'm Justin" he gave me a kiss on the hand.

"Hello, I'm taehyun"

"Mom" jackson said waking over to us. "Yes, jackson"

"Jimin is looking for you" he said looking at the people that were just introducing themselves. "Alright, uhm I'll go first" you kissed jungkook and smiled at the people.

What does Jimin have to tell me? You walked over to the couch and sat next to him. "You were looking for me" you asked "yeah, here"

He handed me a pregnancy test.

"Wh- what" you stuttered, why would he give you this, did he hear jiyho. "I think you need to find out now y/n, before it's to late"

"Jimin, I'm not pregnant" you handed back the pregnancy box back to him. "Y/n you look pale, don't think I didn't hear you throwing up yesterday. Just take it, if you aren't it's my fault" giving me the box back "go on"

I looked at him nervously. "Fine" I got up and headed upstairs to the restroom. I didn't want to use a restroom from down, to risky.

"I'll wait here" he said drinking his beer.

Honestly I was nervous, what if jihyo was right. I am pregnant, but how did Jimin notice. Once I was in front of the restroom door I looked around to check if anyone was up here, clear.

I would use our restroom that we have in our room but no. Here is better. I peed on it and waited for the results.

I was so nervous I walked back and fourth in the restroom. I won't be mad if I am but just not now at least.

Minutes passed. I checked it and I couldn't believe what I was looking at.