29 ♡

Oh my god, why do I find Oliver's rawr/growls/throat noises so hot? *listening to Chelsea smile*

When I wake up I'm very confused. I pull my face away from Oliver's chest and look at his sleeping figure. I halfway through that was a dream.

The cut on his lip is still there. I wonder how he got it. Who did he fight? Slowly I kiss his lips softly. Oli is a light sleeper so it's not surprising that he opens his eyes and smiles.

"I thought you were going to hibernate 'till spring?" He says and I giggle. I faintly remember saying something like that last night.

"If I did I wouldn't be able to talk to you so I decided against it," I say and he kisses my forehead.

"So you didn't really talk to much last night.. what's your view on this? Will you take me back or are you going to kick me out?" I ask hoping he'll forgive me.

"I really like you," he pauses. "So Davhie wanted me to break up with you or he'll post the video. I told him I did after you b-broke up with me. So you're safe from the video for a while but uh.. I saw the video," he says and I look away. 

"So you're discussed with me?" I say but he grabs the side of my face and makes me look at him in the eyes.

"No, I'm saying we have to keep a low profile if you want to get back together. Also I understand if you dont want to get back together. That video shouldn't be leaked. But I really like you.." he says and I find my lips turn up.

I'm smiling because he sounds like he really does like me. He seems to really care about me.

"I'm sorry for breaking up with you. I really thought you would be happier that way," I mumble feeling guilty. If he actually does like me that probably hurt him..

"Dont be sorry but I really do like you. Very, very much so dont ever break up with me again," he says and hugs me as we lay together.

"So you're my boyfriend or do we have to do a ritual first?" I ask with a giggle.

"Yeah, the ritual is... making out," he concludes and grabs me as he rolls on his back he brings me up so I'm on him. I straddle him and lean in so we start kissing.

His hands grip my his tightly. The action makes me kiss him harder.  He bites my bottom lip lightly so I part my lips for him. The kiss deepens as we add tongue.

After a few minutes of making out he grabs my zipper to my onesie. I smile into the kiss and that's all he needs before unzipping it. I pull away trying to catch my breath. "Please fuck me Oli," I say breathlessly.

This next part is written by oursaviorkellinquinn  when you see ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡ that means it's back to my writing c:

He smirks and rolls us over so he’s on top of me. Our lips reconnect and he pushes my onesie off my shoulders. My hands have been tangled in his hair until now when I need them to push my outfit off.

I’m left in my briefs and Oli is only in a pair of sweatpants.

He pulls back and my eyes flutter open, he looks concerned. Why is he concerned? He looks at me like that too often.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” He asks, tucking some loose strands of hair behind my ear.

“Oli, I just asked you to fuck me. I’m positive.”

“Sorry, just...with the video...”

I feel a blush spread over my face. Here I am with my hot boyfriend laying on top of me and he wants to discuss my experience with rape?