Chapter 8

Michael was wrong. It was bad. Or at least in his mind it was.

After a successfully normal P.E. class with thankfully no embarrassments the four best friends went to Luke's house for their Fifa afternoon.

All of them felt happy to hang out like normal while Michael was nervously thinking about what would happen when he told Calum and Ashton. He knew Calum had an eye on Alenna so maybe he would feel as if Michael violated the bro-code. Thankfully he had Luke at his side.

"Guys, Premiere League or La Liga?" asked Luke setting up the game while the other guys sat on the bed and some foof chairs the blond haired guy had in his room.

"Premiere. Make it Manchester United and Liverpool." said Calum while mindlessly clicking on his phone sitting in one of the foof chairs.

"I call dibs on United" said Michael.

"Alright" said Luke and Calum simultaneously. Luke went back to setting the game up and Calum to his phone.

Michael thought if he should confess to his friends right now or later. He obviously wanted to delay the dreaded moment the most he could but it was better if just get it over with than being nervous while on the game. So that is what he did.

"Guys" Michael called receiving hums from his friends signaling they were listening.

"Umm I kinda have to tell you something and is quite serious."

"Oh no serious Michael Clifford thats not good. Whats wrong?" said an alarmed Ashton.

"Alright...so you guys know the knew girl right? Alenna?" Michael said mainly to Ashton and Calum taking a deep breath.

"Yeah the one we were talking about earlier. What about her?" asked Calum

"Well I...umm...I kinda maybehaveacrushonher." said a red-faced Michael closing his eyes.

"What?" asked a confused Ashton. He couldn't hear Michael when he talked that fast.

"Ihaveacrushonher."

"What?" asked Calum.

"I have a fucking crush on her. This makes me feel like we are in middle school again jeez."

"Wait, did I hear you right? You have a crush on the new girl."

"Yeah" mumbled a blushing Michael. This was so embarrassing.

There was a long pause where Calum and Ashton looked at each other before they burst out laughing. They were laughing so hard Michael could see tears forming in their eyes.

The purple-haired lad felt so deeply embarrassed. This was the main reason he didn't want to tell Calum and Ashton because he just knew that would be their reaction.

"Wooo alright. That was great. Wow Michael Clifford has a crush, this is gold." said Ashton wiping his tears.

"Michael has a crush, Michael has a-"

"Look you fucktards you end that sentence and I swear to God I'm going to trow you out that window and then probably bring you back again an trow you again just to see your pain twice." Michael said to gritted teeth interrupting his singing friends.

"Wow quite aggressive. Calm down mate we were just messing with you." said Calum

"Yeah, why don't you tell us more about your crush instead of trowing us out the window. Was she like so pretty and were you like omg girl look at her eyes or like-"

"Alright cut it off dude. This is important to Michael we need to be supportive be there for him, not make fun of him even as funny as it is." Interjected Luke. Its true he thought the whole situation was quite funny really but he just couldn't stand seeing Michael being made fun even if he knew it was inoffensive. Plus he had a girlfriend and he sure wouldn't like Calum and Ashton laughing at him about his relationship with Fran. if he laughed he would be a hypocrite.

"And who said we weren't going to help him. We are and just so you know Michael you are gonna get the girl even if its the last thing we do."

"Hell yeah!" exclaimed Ashton high-fiving his brown-haired friend.

"Oh no no no. Not happening." said Michael. Something worse than having to talk to Alenna was to have to talk to Alenna with the help of his friends. He loved them to death but they were embarrassing and worst of all they said inappropriate and just embarrassing things about him.

"Yes happening. We are gonna do it and you Michael Gordon Clifford don't have any say in this. Now I want to play Fifa so shut up and put the game on" said Calum.

'Shit' Michael thought this was way worst that what he imagined it would go. He had his friends' support but he also had unneeded help. This was bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here we have a better insight of what is Michael's relationship with the rest of the guys and its quite funny. This chapter is really ehh so sorry but whatever. Next chapters more drama. Also TODAY IS MICHAEL'S BIRTHDAY YAAYYY. My baby is 19
Omg. welll byeee. Love, comment, vote
<3

P.s.: Damnitluke (or Fran) praise me because im fab and i included you. You owe me.