Prologue

A.N: Yayy new story! This is so unexpected I was like sitting on the couch and just thought of this. I wanted to write something more original than my other story so here this is. I think maybe this is going to be kinda a shorter story. I don't want it to be that long. So hopefully you like it :) picture of Mikey up there^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael Clifford, a completely normal, rowdy teenager, was always missing something. You would think a punk-rock guy with several piercings in his body, purple/black dyed hair, and a numerous group of friends that oozed confidence just by walking would be happy with his life. And its not that he wasn't happy, because he was. He just wasn't complete. He knew he should be thankful for the life he had because he didn't have any terminal disease and had plenty of food in his plate every day unlike some people his age. But he just couldn't be completely content with it.

The even bigger problem was the fact that he didn't know what was the problem. He had friends, he had family, he had pizza. What else would someone his age want? He didn't know that.

Before, to help this incompleteness, he had tried doing different activities and thats how he learned to play the guitar. Music did helped him a lot in various ways, but it didn't help him like he thought it would. Then, he tried getting a girlfriend. He found some good girls along the way that seemed kinda cool at the beginning but after a month he was already getting bored of them. At the end, he just gave up trying like the lazy ass he was and decided that whatever it was would come to him at its time.

What he didn't know was that, that something he was missing was gonna find him a Tuesday morning on the beginning of his senior year walking down the hall with big glasses perched on the tip of her nose. He just saw her walking to class like a normal person at his school but just that brisk moment was enough for her mysterious aura to attract him the way a magnet attracts metal or cheese attracts a mouse. He didn't know what he was getting into when he began to follow her and watch her the next couple of days, but it was sure to change his life forever and show him how a person can turn white to black and good to bad with just a glance his way.