One After Another 2

(Continuing from before)

(Niki, up on the stage, starts to sing "Hide Away" From Daya... And no, her voice remains the same as the actor)

Niki: (she does little gestures to empathize with the song...if that makes any sense)
Boys seem to like the girls who laugh at anything, the one's who get undressed before the second date. Girls seem to like the boys who don't appreciate, all the money and the time that it takes... To be flyyy-ii as a mother. Got both eyes out for Mr. Right. Guessin' I just don't know where to find ' em, but I hope they all come out tonight.
(The gestures then start to get more up-beat with the song. And when she sings hide away she covers half of her mouth like if she was whispering to someone) Where do the good boys go to.. Hide away, hide away? I'm a good, good girl who needs a little company. Looking high and low, someone let me know, where do the good boys go to hide away, hide away?........... Boys seem to like the girls who like to kiss and tell. Talkin em up about the things they do so well...(This part of the song coming up, she is more intense with the gestures but as soon the first part of the verse is said it becomes more soft)
But I'd rather find a boy who is down for the chase, putting in the time that it takes, to be flyyy-ii as a mother, to supply of all my hearts demands.
(She now gets intense again with the gestures)
Suit and Tie-ie, cause undercover, He's gonna save my life like superman.
(Hanna a Jenny come up on stage to help with back-dancing and same hand gestures with her saying hide away)
Hey! Where do the good boys go to hide away, hide away?......... Tell me where the good boys go? Tell me where the good boys go-o. Tell me where the good boys go. Hey! Where do the good boys go to hide away, hide away?
(They finish off with their arms in the air and heavily breathing)

(They walk down the stairs to see that Jeffery is jaw-dropped as Niki walks by and as she walks by..)

Niki: Your turn.

(Jeffrey sways a confident look at Niki and heads back up on stage, this time without Jay and Jan)

(The beginning of "Hey soul sister" By Train starts playing. And this time with his actual voice, starts singing...... Yes the voice actor for Jeffery is Pat Monahan)

Jeffery: He-ey, He-e-ey, He-ee-ey. You're lipstick stains, on the front lobe of my left side brains. I wouldn't forget ya, and so I went and let you blow my mind.... Your sweet moonbeam, the smell of you in every single dream I dream. (Niki looks at him confusingly but with a smile)
I knew when we collided, you're the one I had decided who's one of my kind. Hey, soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know. Hey, soul sister. I don't want to miss a single thing you do..... Tonight. Hey, hey, he-ey. Just in ti-ime,(Niki gives a cringe look) I'm so glad you have the one mind track like me. You have my life direction, a game show love connection, we can't deny-y-yyy. I'm so obsessed, my heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest.
(He winks at Niki and she giggles) I believe in you, like a virgin, you're Madonna and I'm always gonna wanna blow your mind..
(Niki then comes up on stage and grabs an electric guitar and starts playing it with being impressed by it) Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair you know. Hey soul sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing you do...tonight. Well you can cut a rug. Watchin you is the only thing I need, so gangster, I'm so thug, You're the only one I'm dreamin of you see, I can be myself now finally, in fact there's nothin I can't be. (Niki starts walking up to Jeffery and the closer they get they start holding both hands)I want the world to see you'll be with me. Hey, soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair you know. Hey, soul sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing you do toniiiggght. (They start dancing with each other as well as the crowd) Hey soul sister, I don't wanna miss a single thing you do tonight. (The crowd starts clapping encouraging the dancing further) He-ey, He-e-ey, He-e-e-y...(x2)
(As the dancing comes to end, with the music stopping, Jeffery does a dip and swing with Niki... If you have no idea what that is... Plz look it up.. I had to look up the definition of the ending of the dance)... Tonight... (Once Jeffery sings the last bit, Niki KISSES HIM. Jeffery is wide eyed and blushing but then slowly closes his eyes to savor the kiss. Once the kiss ended, Niki gets up on her feet and the crowd cheers and whistles as the night comes to an end. Niki then looks back and Jeffery with a smile and Jeffery does the same. They bow and scene fades)