Chapter 20

The Second Last Chapter

Randy knocked the branches out of Nancy's hand and pressed his palm against her mouth. The more Nancy struggled, the tighter his grip.

"Shut up, girl. Listen. Me and Jenn are here to help you escape. We wrote the cardboard and stuff because Master Nicholas wanted to lock you up here and he knew you'd trust us." Randy whispered.

Nancy struggled some more.

"No! Stop! We're not actually planning to keep you here. We're acting like we're gonna keep you but we're going to help you escape. Got it?"

Pfft yeah right. Time to do some acting.

Nancy stopped struggling and looked and Randy, then at Jenn. She nodded her head.

"Good. So we trust each other now?"

Nancy nodded again.

"I'll release my grip."

Once he did, Nancy kicked him in the groin, picked up her 'torch' and frantically looking for the tunnel in the wall.

"Seize her!" Randy hollered.

Jenn bolted after Nancy and pinned her to the wall. "Not bad, detective. Not bad." A voice said from a distance.

Crap.

The sound of death to Nancy at that very moment was the footsteps of the insane lunatic of a man-ghost approaching.

"You two idiots may be dismissed." Master Nicholas said to Randy and Jenn with clear discontent. Jenn let go of Nancy and the two traitors hurriedly scurried away.

Nancy rubbed her arms and glared at Master Nicholas. After a while, she said, "I really don't understand. I have no use here. What's the point of keeping me?"

Master disgusting Nicholas gslowly leaned forward until they were so close their noses were nearly touching and his eyes stared into hers. Nancy didn't stop glaring.

"Says who? Who says you have no use?" Nancy couldn't make out if he was smirking or smiling but either way it was really creepy.

"W-well of what use could I possibly be?" It surely wasn't good and Nancy knew it all too well. This jerk would never be nice to her. Everything he did was for a motive.

"If you really want to know, you're going to be my wife." He winked.

Whatthefugpleasetellmethisisn'thappening. I'm suppose to live a happy life, a normal life. Also I deserve a way better proposal. No no no no no. Hell no. A thousand times no. A million times no. A billion ti- Well you get it.

"And what makes you think I'm gonna agree to that?"

"Hmmm. Maybe this," he said, his voice creating an aura so mysterious. He stood back up and took a step back, and Nancy gasped in horror.

No Name.

He smiled at Nancy. It wasn't a sweet smile at all, no. His grin was huge, like Twisty the Clown from AHS, and his eyes glistened with the thirst of blood. An ultimate definition of hideous. There was no more escape. No more light at the tunnel.(No pun intended) No more hope. None.

"So, what about that marriage?"

Nancy looked away and tried desperately to blink away her tears, but all they did was trickle down her rosy cheeks and she hiccuped from the crying.

"Oh shush now, you're gonna make me cry too."

Huh?

Master Nicholas turned back to No Name. "She's crying of tears of joy already."

Um, are you fucking serious?

[A/N] Guys!!! I am terribly sorry for not updating for forever. ): I've had a really busy schedule this week and I hope you guys would forgive me. Really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Next chapter is going to be the last! Brace yourselves. ;) Don't forget to vote or comment!

Question: Will Nancy escape or stay?