Chapter 2

As Nancy tucked the documents back into her bag, she stared into the long hallway. She wasn't really a fan of long, dark corridors. Suddenly she wished she had hired a partner with her. "Deep breaths, Nancy, you're gonna be fine. It's just an old, dilapitated house that's all."

   With hesitation in every step, she shone her flashlight and looked around. There were only a couple of  doors but it was so dark she didn't want to open it. Memories of horror movies she watched flooded into her mind and she cursed under her breath for watching them. She looked around for a switch, hoping that some light could be shed. No switch. Nancy's heart sunk.  "Whatever, let's get this over with." She turned the rusted doorknob and peeped inside. It was a toilet. Debating in her mind whether she should go in and check or not since it was just a washroom made her hesitate. "Ugh I hate myself." She muttered as she stepped in.

   Surely there must be a switch around here, right? It's a toilet for  pete's sake. She looked around. There we go. She pressed the switch and the light flickered before it turned on. Nothing here. She off-ed the light and closed the door.

   Now just one more, and i'm done with the first floor. Nancy thought as she felt slightly relieved. She walked over to the other door, hoping it was another toilet. She opened the door and stepped inside. She couldn't make out anything. The last thing she saw was someone or something flash across as her mind spun in circles and at last passed out.

   I just want to say a huge thank you to everyone who read the first chapter and commented. As the demand for the next chapter grows, the faster i'll update? Hehe anyway, if you liked this chapter please vote or comment and all that good stuff. Thanks to everyone who's read my story until this point! Hope you guys enjoyed