SEVEN

( SEVEN )
strange frequencies

Theo turned back into his human form, the boy's gaze flickering between Alex and Stiles, who had just witnessed him rip out a Chimera's throat

After a momentary silence, Alex began to walk back down to the hospital. "I heard Scott and Malia, so..."

Before she could leave, Theo spoke, catching her attention. "Wait, Alex. Don't say anything, please."

Alex just sighed, glancing at Stiles, who gently shook his head. Alex glanced at Theo again and nodded once, the girl turning around and running back into the hospital, leaving Theo and Stiles alone.

"I know what happened to Donovan." Theo started, Stiles' face full of shock and panic. "I know everything."

••••

Stiles pulled open the sheet to reveal the dead Chimera's deceased body, Stiles, Alex, and Theo glancing at Scott and waiting for him to say something.

The group were in Deaton's veterinary room, circled around the dead Chimera.

"You know him?" Theo questioned.

"His name's Josh." Scott answered, his gaze still on the Chimera. "He was a junior."

Stiles and Theo shared glances, Alex placing the sheet back on Josh's face.

"Which one did it?" Scott asked, glancing between the three. "The one with the cane?"

Alex and Stiles remained silent, the two glancing at Theo, who nodded. "Yeah." He lied.

"What are we gonna do with him?" Stiles asked, changing the subject. "We can't just set the alarm and leave, that's how Tracy disappeared."

"Well, someone's gotta stay with him." Alex crossed her arms. She then glanced between the group. "Not it."

"I'll do it." Theo sighed. The group all glanced at him. "It's not like I had a big Saturday night planned."

Scott's phone vibrated, the boy picking it up and frowning at the screen.

"What is it?" Stiles questioned.

"Another one." Scott frowned as he glanced at the group.

"What?" Alex questioned, the girl frowning as Scott continued.