EIGHT

( EIGHT )
ouroboros

"They're not really gonna arrest him, are they?" Scott asked Kira quietly, his gaze flickering between her eyes

"They have to." Kira replied, Alex crossing her arms and frowning as Kira continued. "My dad basically confessed."

"And you don't remember anything?" Alex questioned with raised eyebrows, Kira shaking her head.

"Nothing. It was like...sleepwalking." Kira glanced between Scott and Alex. "Suddenly I'm just standing in the middle of the road."

"Okay...we'll figure it out." Scott spoke with a small nod.

"What about Liam and Hayden?" Kira questioned with a frown.

"We're all meeting at his place to try and come up with something." Alex responded, gesturing to Scott.

"I don't wanna leave you, but I..." Scott spoke to Kira, his voice soft. "I've got to find them."

"I know." Kira replied, Alex glancing between the two.

"I wouldn't leave." Scott shook his head.

"My mom's taking me home anyway." Kira replied, masking the fact that she was a little disappointed. "We have to talk to a lawyer. There's nothing anyone can do right now. You should go."

Scott sighed, as Alex released a breath.

"Guys...you don't think it was me, do you?" Kira questioned, glancing between the two.

"No." Scott shook his head. "No, of course not."

Alex didn't know what to think, although she did know Kira would never intentionally do something like this.

She was conflicted.

••••

"Hey, is Kira okay?" Lucas asked Scott and Alex as the two walked into Scott's living room, joining Stiles, Malia, Lucas, and Theo.

"Scott?" Theo asked with a frown, as Scott walked past the group. Alex stood next to Stiles and Lucas with her arms crossed.

"She's fine. A little confused, but fine, nonetheless." Alex answered, catching the group's attention.

••••

The group walked into Scott's room, only to find Scott taking memories from Corey, the other Chimera, Mason and Lydia watching.