4

Jungkook woke up with a splitting headache. He went out to the living room and saw Yoongi and Jimin snuggled up on the couch.

Did Yoongi stay over? Jungkook thought. He went to the kitchen after hearing his stomach growl. He then saw something he didn't expect.

"Taehyung? What are you doing?"

"Making breakfast." Taehyung kissed the top of Jungkook's head and went back to flipping pancakes.

"But why are you making breakfast? What happened last night? Please tell me you didn't spend the night!!" Jungkook panicked.

"He did spend the night!" Jimin shouted from the other room. "So you owe me a Shooky pillow!"

"God Damnet!!!"

"Shooky pillow?" Taehyung questioned.

"Yeah, it's from the band we both like."

"Oh, ok."

Jungkook heard some bickering in the other room and tried to ignore it. That was until he heard a bang. Rushing to find what it was he wished he hadn't.

Yoongi was pushed up against the door with Jimin's hands either side of his head. They were making out. Jungkook turned around and sat back down in the kitchen.

"What was that?" Taehyung questioned, seeing Jungkook's reaction.

"Um... I-it was Jimin and Yoongi hyung making out- UP. Making up!"

"Ok? Well breakfast is ready. Syrup is in the cupboard." Taehyung left the room after kissing Jungkook on the head. He immediately came back, chuckling.

"Are you sure they were just making out?"

"Y-yes. Why?"

"'Cuz its a whole lot more now. Pass the pancakes please?"

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked, handing the plate of pancakes over.

"What do you think?"

"Oh.. OH!!!" Jungkook went to stop them.

"I wouldn't if I were you. I know if I had something up my ass, I wouldn't want to be interrupted."

"That fucking hoe!!" Jungkook yelled. He heard loud moans from the other room and cringed at the mess there would be.

"We could have fun of our own, you know~"

"W-ha-t?!" Jungkook's face immediately went red.
Taehyung chuckled and stood up to stand behind Jungkook.

"Come on, don't tell me you've never done it." Kookie shook his head. Taehyung chuckled once more. "Well this'll be interesting." Taehyung pulled Jungkook to their room, Jungkook shaking all over. He was scared but something was pulling him to do it (not Taehyung). They quickly made their way past Yoonmin, Jimin's moans gaining volume.

*smut warning. I'm warning you because it's gonna be bad af*

They locked the door to Jungkook's room once they made it and Taehyung sent an intimidating look towards Jungkook, making him squeak and whimper.

"Aww, my little Jungkookie~ don't worry, it's only gonna hurt a little bit, I'll be gentle~" Taehyung growled under his breath and caused Jungkook to back away into the bed, making him fall. Taehyung crawled over Jungkook and began to kiss him slowly at first. Taehyung then entered his tongue into Kookie's mouth to distract him so he could casually take Jungkook's clothes off. He had to admit that Jungkook's outfit did make him hard.

Taehyung pulled away from the kiss and began to take his clothes off. He watched as Kookie noticed he somehow had his buttoned shirt off and he was fully naked.
Taehyung, now also naked, kissed Kookie again but made his way down to his neck and began to suck on the skin.

Taehyung stopped at Jungkook's ear. "I'm going to prepare you now~" Jungkook shivered at Taehyung's hot breath on his ear. He gasped when he felt a finger enter him. It hurt but he slowly got used to it till another finger was added.
"Don't worry Kookie~ it will get better, I promise~" Tae said as he started scissoring Kookie. The pain went as quickly as it had came and Kookie started moaning.
"You like that nae jag-eun tokki~" (my little bunny) Jungkook just nodded. More moans escaped his mouth. Taehyung inserted a third finger and continued to scissor Jungkook until he climaxed.
"You came already~? Well, just wait for the next part~~"
Jungkook shrieked as Taehyung's member entered him and began to thrust at a pace for Jungkook to adjust to. When it looked like Jungkook had calmed down a bit and eased to Taehyung's dicc, Tae began to thrust faster. The pain was still there but it was soon replaced with the pleasure and Jungkook swore he could see stars.

"T-Tae-hy-ung~!" Jungkook moaned out once Taehyung hit his prostate. "R-ri-ght th-ere~~" Taehyung smirked and started to abuse that spot. He kissed Jungkook and they each moaned into the kiss. Taehyung moving down a bit to give more hickey's to Jungkook. He began to stroke Jungkook's abandoned cocc after he came into him. Riding through the climax, Jungkook came soon after as well and was left a panting mess.
Taehyung laid next to Jungkook after taking out and Jungkook snuggled up to Tae, breathing in his scent.

It was quiet for a while until Taehyung remembered something that made him curious.

"Hey Kookie?"

"Mm?" Jungkook responded, eyes closed and head buried in Taehyung's neck.

"Do you remember anything from when you were drunk?"

"Um.. I remember bits, here and there. Why?"

"Well, when just before you passed out, you were about to say something but didn't finish."

"oh.. What did I manage to say?"

"Um.. You called me 'Taehyungie' first of all."

"oh my gawd, I'm so sorry."

"It's fine." Taehyung moved his head a bit closer to Jungkook's ear to seductively intimidate him, "that name is now reserved for you and only you~"
Jungkook gulped.

"W-what else did I say?"

"Well you were about to say something that I was. If that makes sense."

"I don't remember that at all.. What were my exact words?"

"You're exact words were 'Taehyungie, you're' and then you passed out."

"Oh, now I remember. I can't believe I nearly told you that though..."

"What were you about to say?"

"I was about to say 'you are-"

A/N: and that's that chapter. Sorry for the terrible smut and I hope you liked it. Please give feedback and I left it at another cliffhanger like that Because I love to annoy my friends. So byeee.

Word count: 1039